- Dynamic map generalization
- Map design
PhD, School of Geographical Sciences, Nanjing Normal University. (2010)
MA, Department of urban and Resource Sciences, Nanjing University. (1999)
BA, Photogrammetry and remote sensing system, PLA Institute of Surveying and mapping. (1991)
Visiting Scholar: Technische Universitaet München, 2003.10－2004.10.
Universität Hannover, 2009.06－2009.09.
Dynamic map generalization, map design, multi dimension geographic information and visual expression method of virtual geographic environment for map generalization and high performance computing
- Study on dynamic map generalization model and method of user behavior spatial coupling, National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2014.1-2017.12, host.
- Research on parallel computing method of map generalization based on network hierarchy decomposition, National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2011.1-2013.12, host.
- Research on the model and method of self coordination of geo spatial data based on multi relation constraints, National Natural Science Foundation of China 2012.1-2015.12, third.
- Speech dialogue intelligent guide service system based on multi sensor positioning, Jiangsu science and technology support program (industry) project, 2010-2012, participant.
- Research on multi element cooperative mechanism and key technology of geographic information synthesis, National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2007.1-2010.12, third.
- Research on the theory and method of mobile map generalization based on the user's cognition, Natural fund project of Jiangsu Province, 2007-2009, host.
- Enrichment, quality assessment and visualization of digital landscape models, China Germany international cooperation project, 2008.4-2010.4, participant.
- Data mining und Datenintegration, Federal Agency of Cartography and Geodesy, 2004.01-2005.12, participant.
- Adaptive visualization of spatial information, German Max-Planck Society, 2001.8-2005.12, participant.
1. Jie S, Guo L, Wei Z. Parallel Computing Suitability of Contour Simplification Based on MPI[J]. Acta Geodaetica Et Cartographica Sinica, 2013.
2. Ma Q, Shen J, Yan Y, et al. Study of Children ' s Mobile Map Design Methods Based on Cognition of Map Representation[J]. Journal of Nanjing Normal University, 2013.
3. Yan H, Shen J, Zhu W. Research on Efficiency Optimization of Curve Smoothing Algorithms[J]. Journal of Nanjing Normal University, 2012.
4. Fan J J, Shen J, Long Y. Parallel computation methods of Li-Openshaw algorithm based on OpenMP[J]. Science of Surveying & Mapping, 2012, 37(3):136-138.
5. Zhu W, Shen J, Guo L. Analysis of the Time Complexity of Line Smoothing Algorithms[J]. Journal of Nanjing Normal University, 2012, 35(4):112-117.
6. QI Lin, SHEN Jie, GUO Lishuai, ZHOU Tong. Dynamic Strip Partitioning Method Oriented Parallel Computing for Construction of Delaunay Triangulation. , 2012, 14(1): 55-61.
7. MA Jinsong,SHEN Jie,XU Shoucheng. A Parallel Implementation of Douglas-Peucker Algorithm for Real-Time Map Generalization of Polyline Features on Multi-core Processor Computers[J]. GEOMATICS AND INFORMATION SCIENCE OF WUHAN UNIVERS, 2011, 36(12): 1423-1426.
8. Fan H, Mao B, Shen J, Meng L. Shell Model Representation as a Substitute of LoD3 for 3D Modeling in CityGML[J]. Geo-Spatial Information Science, 2011, 14(2): 79-84.
9. HAN Rui-ling, TONG Lian-jun, TONG Wei-ming. Study on material dematerialization test of Liaoning Province based on MFA and DEA models. GEOGRAPHICAL RESEARCH, 2012, 31(4): 652-664.
10. CHEN Wenhan， LONG Yi， SHEN Jie， LI Wenjing. Structure Recognition and Progressive Si mplification of the Concaves of Building Polygon Based on Constrained D-TIN. GEOMATICS AND INFORMATION SCIENCE OF WUHAN UNIVERS, 2011, 36(5): 584-587.
11. Yi L, Yang C, Jie S, et al. Cooperative Generalization Method of Contour Cluster and River Network Based on Constrained D-TIN[J]. Acta Geodaetica Et Cartographica Sinica, 2011, 40(3):379-385.
1. Wang Wanyi, Lu Chen, Li Xinwen, Liu Can, Zhu Zezhou, Wang Tiantian, Shen Jie. A children's mobile phone map prototype, application number: 201110069683.2
2. Shen Jie, Guo Lishuai, Wu Yinli, The road mesh hierarchies of POI simplified parallel computing method based on the application number: 201310197049.6
3. Shen Jie, Guo Lishuai, Zhu Wei, Wu Yinli, A parallel POI simplified task splitting and distributing method, application number: 201310197054.7
· Software copyright
2. Shen Jie, Zhu Wei, Line element smoothing system based on OPENMP, Registration number: 2013SR044348.
3. Shen Jie, Guo Lishuai, Chen Sheng, Zhu Wei, Line element simplification system based on MPI, Registration number: 2013SR043869.
4. Shen Jie, Qi Lin, Guo Lishuai, Zhu Wei, D-TIN parallel construction system based on OpenMP, Registration number: 2013SR044351.
5. Shen Jie, Zhu Wei, Guo Lishuai, Line element simplification system based on OpenMP, Registration number: 2013SR044355.
Honors and Awards
1. The ninth teaching and Education Award of Nanjing Normal University, 2013.
2. First prize of the first survey of geography information teaching achievement, second, 2012.
3. ‘Cartography’ National Excellent Course, second, 2010.
Members of remote sensing and aerial branch of Jiangsu Institute of Surveying and mapping, 2008.
International Society of cartography, satellite mapping, Specialized Committee, the international society of cartography, network mapping, and Communications Committee of Specialized Committee, 2008.