PhD, Cartography and Geographic Information Science(GIS), Nanjing Normal University (2006)
MA, Surveying and mapping, HoHai University (2003)
BA, Surveying and mapping, HoHai University (2000)
Terrestrial LiDAR and GIS application research, such as archaeology, logistics and highway GIS system
2015-2018, Research on the spatial and temporal reconstruction and analysis methods of archaeological sites with the fusion of characteristics and knowledge (National Natural Science Foundation of China)
- Lin Yang, Ye-hua Sheng, Bo Wang. LiDAR Data Reduction Assisted by Optical Image for 3D Building Reconstruction. Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics Online publication complete: 18-SEP-2014. 125 (2014) 6282–6286
- Yang L, Pei A P, Guo N N, et al. Spatial modality of prehistoric settlement sites in Luoyang area[J]. Scientia Geographica Sinica, 2012, 32(8): 993-999.
- YANG L, SHENG Y, PEI A. Data Integration of Ichnography and Profile in Field Archaeology [J][J]. Journal of Geo-Information Science, 2012, 1: 013.
- YANG L, PEI A. Stratum Spatial Data Model of Field Archaeology[J]. Journal of Basic Science and Engineering, 2011, 1: 009.
- Yang Lin, Lu Guo-nian, Pei An-ping,etc. Archaeology management system based on EV-Globe Proc.SPIE,Vol.7144,714421 (2008); DOI:10.1117/12.812-819
Drawing and classification of archaeological objects based on Digital Photogrammetry, CN102072723A, 1/3,2011
Honors and Awards
2008,The second-class prize of the fifth national survey and mapping of young teachers lecture contest