PhD, Human geography, Nanjing Normal University (2009)
Energy geography and regional sustainable development
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China- Research on the structure and allocation effect of resources flow network based on the inter regional input and output -- a case study of China's oil resources flow, 2016.
2. National Natural Science Foundation of China- Study on the regional effect of petroleum resources flow from the perspective of vertical and horizontal coupling: a case study of Karamay Oilfield, 2012~2014.
3. Doctoral Scientific Fund Project of the Ministry of Education of China- Analysis of the comprehensive environmental effects of oil resources flow in Jiangsu Province, 2011~2013.
4. National Natural Science Foundation of China- The theory and method of analyzing the flow process of carbon based energy resources, 2014~2017.
5. National Natural Science Foundation of China- Research on the evolution law and formation mechanism of the spatial pattern of petroleum resources flow in China, 2010~2012.
6. Jiangsu Provincial Social Science Fund project- The impact of energy price fluctuations on the economic and social impact of Jiangsu, 2006~2008.
7. Jiangsu province university natural science research project- Jiangsu province energy flow space time evolution and energy sustainable development model research, 2005~2007.
8. Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province- The research of spatial evolution model of energy industry in Jiangsu Province under the background of economic globalization, 2001~2003.
1. Yuan Zhao, Li-Sha Hao, Lu Wan. Research on the spatial structure of crude oil flow and the characteristics of its flow field in china. Energy Policy, 2007, 35(10): 5035-5050.
2. Yuan Zhao, Li-Sha Hao, Yu-Ping Wang. Development strategies for wind power industry in Jiangsu Province, China: Based on the evaluation of resource capacity. Energy Policy, 2009, 37(5):1736-1744.
3. Zhao Y, Shen L Y, Hao L S, et al. The Status of Silk Road Economic Belt in the World Oil Supply Pattern and Its Evolution[J]. Journal of Natural Resources, 2016.
4. Hao L, Zhao Y. Elemental Analysis for the Spatial Structure of Oil Horizontal Flow[J]. Journal of natural resources, 2013, 28(10):1817-1826.
5. Hao L S, Zhao Y. Africa's position shift in world oil supply pattern[J]. Geographical Research, 2012, 31(3):507-520.
6. Zhao Y, Yang Z, Hao L, et al. The Evolution of Spatial Displacement Pattern of China's Crude Oil Flow Source-sink System[J]. Acta Geographica Sinica, 2012.
7. Zhao Y, Hao L, Yang Z. Regional Differentiation of Energy Efficiency and Its Causes in Jiangsu[J]. Acta Geographica Sinica, 2010, 65(8):919-928.
8. Zhao Y, Hao L S. The spatial structure of crude oil flow and the characteristic of its flow field in China[J]. Geographical Research, 2006, 25(5):753-764.
9. Zhao Y, Hao L S. The forming mechanism of crude oil flow in China[J]. Geographical Research, 2008, 23(6):90-95.
10. Zhao Y, Hao L S. Analysis on the Region Classification of Crude Oil Flow in China[J]. Journal of Natural Resources, 2009, 24(1):195-206.
11. Hao L S, Zhao Y. CONSTRUCTION OF REGIONAL SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM OF YANGTSE DELTA ——A Case Study of Nanjing Riverside Area[J]. Human Geography, 2006.
1. The change of world petroleum geography pattern. Nanjing: Nanjing Normal University Press, 2012.
2. A case study of sustainable development. Beijing: Science Press, 2006
3. Jiangsu Geography. Beijing: Beijing Normal University Press, 2009
4. World economic geography. Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2008
Member of the Chinese geographical society, Member of China Society of natural resources, Member of Jiangsu Energy Research Association