- Ecological environment evolution of river basin
- Tracing effect of nitrogen in soil and water and gas migration and transformation process
PhD, Shanghai Jiaotong University
Ecological environment evolution of river basin；Tracing effect of nitrogen in soil and water and gas migration and transformation process
- Isotope tracing study on soil erosion and nitrogen loss in the Dianchi River Basin, 2013-2016, National Nature Science Foundation of China
- Characteristics of nitrogen flow in Taihu River Basin and its impact mechanism, 2017-2020, National Nature Science Foundation of China
- Wang YH, Yang H, Zhang JX, et al. Biomarker and stable carbon isotopic signatures for 100-200 year sediment record in the Chaihe catchment in southwest China. Sci Total Environ 2015, 502:266-275.
- Wang YH, Yang H, Zhang JX, et al. Characterization of n-alkanes and their carbon isotopic composition in sediments from a small catchment of the Dianchi watershed. Chemosphere. 2015, 119: 1346-1352.
- Wang YH, Yang H, Chen X,et al. Molecular biomarkers for sources of organic matter in lacustrine sediments in a subtropical lake in China. Environ Pollut 2013, 176: 284-291.
- Wang YH, Yang H, Ye C, Chen X, et al. Effects of plant species on soil microbial processes and CH4 emission from constructed wetlands. Environ Pollut 2013, 174: 273-278.
- Wang YH, Ye C, Yang H, et al. Methane formation in soil-plant systems treating wastewater as influenced by microbial populations. Environ Earth Sci 2013, 70:1647-1652.
- Wang YH, Zhang JX, Kong HN, Inamori Y, Xu KQ, Inamori R, Kondo T. A simulation model of nitrogen transformation in reed constructed wetlands. Desalination. 2009, 235:93-101.
- Wang YH, Inamori R, Kong HN, Xu KQ, Inamori Y, Kondo T, Zhang JX. Nitrous oxide emission from polyculture constructed wetlands: Effect of plant species. Environ Pollut 2008, 152(2):351-360.
- Wang YH, Inamori R, Kong HN, Xu KQ, Inamori Y, Kondo T, Zhang JX. Influence of plant species and wastewater strength on constructed wetland methane emissions and associated microbial populations. Ecol Eng 2008, 32(1):22-29.
- Intermittent feed water soil plant nitrogen removal device，2011
- Continuous composite plant nitrogen removal device，2013
- Method for extracting DNA of matrix of ecological soil system，2011
Honors and Awards
Nanjing Normal University Outstanding Young Key Teacher
- Director, China Institute of Environmental Science
- International Water Environment Association (IWA) member
- Member of the China Environmental Science Society