- Electronic Cartography;
- Voice Navigation and Location Based Service;
- Automatic Generalization of Map;
- Intelligent Tourism
1. BSc of Geomorphology and Quaternary Geology, East China Normal University;
2. MSc of Cartography and Remote Sensing, East China Normal University;
3. D.E of Mapping and Geographic Information Engineering, Wuhan University;
Voice Navigation and Location Based Service;
Automatic Generalization of Map;
1. Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 41571382, Geospatial Information Cognition and Simulative Expression based on Natural Language Interaction, 2016-2019, Host.
2. Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 41171350, Geospatial Data Self-Coordinated Model based on Multiple Relationships Restriction, 2012-2016, Host.
3. Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 40930531, Study on Spatial Patterns of Geomorphology of China Loess Plateau based on DEM, 2010-2014, Member, Rank 5.
4. Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 40671154, Mechanism and Key Techniques of Multiple Factors Coordination of Geographic Information Generalization, 2007-2009, Host.
5. National “863” Program, 2007AA12Z218, The Key Techniques of Integration of Mandarin Speech and Mobile GIS， 2007-2010, Host.
6. Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 41071288, Study on the Parallel Computing Method of Map Generalization based on Hierarchical Structure Decompose of Network, 2011-2013, Rank 2.
7. Special Fund of National Natural Science, J0202, Field Trip Shared Service Network of National Basic Science Talents Cultivation Fund, 2014-2015, Rank 2.
8. Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China, 20103207110012, Coordinated Automatic Generalization of Geomorphology and Rive System, 2011-2013, Host.
9. Key Project of Natural Science Research of Higher Education in Jiangsu, 15KJA420001, Approximate Conversion Mechanism and Visualization of Map Models based on Natural Language Interaction, 2015-2018, Host.
10. Project of Technical Support (Industry) Plan of Jiangsu Province, BE2010100, Intelligent Tour Guide Service System based on Speech Dialogue and Multiple Sensors Localization, 2010-2012, Host.
11. Technical Achievement Transformation Project of Nanjing Normal University, Service Platform of Intelligent Voice Tour Guide, 2010-2011, Host.
12. Project of Nanjing Tourism Administration, Trip Planning System of Nanjing Intelligent Tourism, 2012-2013, Host.
13. Special Fund of Service Industry of Nanjing City in 2012, Leisure Tourism Service Platform of Nanjing City, 2012-2013, Host.
14. Project of Nanjing Tourism Administration, Grade Classification and Evaluation Standardization of Nanjing Tourism Scenic Spots, 2012-2013, Host.
Published more than 100 papers on Acta Geodaetica et Cartographica Sinica, Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan, Journal of Image and Graphics and other journals and conference proceedings.
Has written two books.
Applied 18 patents and 16 patents have been authorized; Eight software copyrights.
Honors and Awards
1. 2015, Third Prize of 14th “Challenge Cup”, Instructor;
2. 2014, National Shared Course of Elaborate Resources, Cartography, Host;
3. 2014, Grand Prize of Teaching Achievement of Postgraduates in Nanjing Normal University, Rank 3;
4. 2014, GIS Innovation Award in 5th GIS Forum of Chinese Higher Education;
5. 2012, First Prize of 1st National Surveying and Geoinformation Teaching Achievement Prize, Host;
6. 2010, National Elaborate Course, Cartography, Host;
7. 2010, Jiangsu Province Excellent Master Thesis of 2010, Supervisor;
8. 2010, Excellent Master Supervisor of Nanjing Normal University;
9. 2009, Second Prize of National Teaching Achievement, Rank 3;
10. 2009, Jiangsu Province Excellent Master Thesis of 2010, Supervisor;
1. Vice Chairman of ICA;
2. Deputy Director of Cartography and GIS Committee of China Society for Surveying;
3. Deputy Director of Geoinformation Public Service Committee of China Association for Geographic Information Society.
4. Deputy Director of Cartography Committee of China Association for Geographic Information Society.
5. Expert of Jiangsu Intelligent City Industry Alliance