- Global Climate Change
- Population Dynamics
- Physical Geography
- Landscape Ecology
Since 2001.4, Distinguished Prof, Nanjing Normal University;
1993.10-2001.04, Prof (exceptionally), School of Atmospheric Sciences of Nanjing University;
1992.10, Associate Prof (exceptionally), School of Atmospheric of Nanjing University;
1991.07, Lecturer, School of Atmospheric of Nanjing University
1. Key Natural Science Projects in Colleges and Universities of Jiangsu Province, Landscape Simulation of the Quality of Red-Crowned Crane Wintering Habitats in Yancheng under Different Humans Activities. 15KJA17002, Funds: ￥0.15Million, Rank 2;
2. Supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, Study on Sprawl Mechanisms of External Invasive Plants under Different Propagation Modes, 40901034, Funds: ￥0.18Million, Rank 2, 2010.01-2012.12;
3. Supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, Numerical Simulation of the Influences of Several Humans Landscape Activities on (Plant) Population Evolution, 40871083, 2009-2011, Host;
4. Supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, Multi-Scale Nonlinear Diagnosis and Dynamic Prediction of Holocene Asian Monsoons and Solar Activities, 41173093, 2012, Host
1. Huming Luo and Zhenshan Lin, 2014: A Dynamic Inversion Model of the BeijingLocal Climate. Wea. Forecasting, 29, 614–622.
2. Huiyu Liu, Zhenshan Lin, Xiangzhen Qi, Mingyang Zhang, Hao Yang. The relative importance of sexual and asexual reproduction in the spread of Spartina alterniflora using a spatially explicit individual-based model. Ecol Res (2014) 29: 905–915
3. Huiyu Liu, Zhenshan Lin, Xiangzhen Qi, Mingyang Zhang, Hao Yang. Interactive effects of habitat destruction and competition on exotic invasion。Ecological Informatics 9 (2012) 69–75
4. Huiyu Liu, Zhenshan Lin, Xiangzhen Qi, Yuxia Li, Mingtong Yu, H. Yang, and Jing Shen. Possible link between Holocene East Asian monsoon and solar activity obtained from the EMD method. Nonlin. Processes Geophys., 19, 421–430, 2012
Dynamical Evolution Mechanisms of Plant Population [M]. Science Press, 2010, First Author.
Honors and Awards
2004, State Science and Technology First Prize on Natural Science nominated by Ministry Education, top 1；
Three items of second prize of provincial level, all top 1;
2014, was given the title of National Excellent Science and Technology Worker.
1. Director of Advisory Committee for Environment and Meteorology Teaching in Vocational Schools, Ministry of Education；
2. Director of Professional Committee for Wetland Protection of China；
3. Executive Director of China Society of Natural Resources;
4. Deputy Director of China Climate Statistics Committee.