- regional economy and sustainable development
- energy economy and energy geography
- low-carbon tourism
- feminist geography
- population ageing
PhD, Human Geography, School of Geography and Ocean Science, Nanjing University, 2000
BA, Geography (normal class), School of Geography Science, Nanjing Normal University, 1985
1. Research on the evolution law of spatial pattern and formation mechanism of the petroleum resources flow in China, National Natural Science Foundation of China, Jan. 2010-Dec. 2012.
2. Research on the Analysis theory and methods of Carbon-based energy resources flow process, National Natural Science Foundation of China, Jan. 2014-Dec. 2017.
3. The impact of energy price fluctuations on the economy and society of Jiangsu Province, Social Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province, Jan. 2007-Dec. 2009.
4. Research on the characteristics of the women's college and the training of the elite talents, Education Science "12th Five-Year" planning project of Jiangsu Province, Sept. 2013-Dec. 2016.
1. Research on the spatial structure of crude oil flow and the characteristics of its flow field in China，Energy Policy, 2007 (35): 5035--5050
2. Development strategies for wind power industry in Jiangsu Province, China: Based on the evaluation of resource capacity. Energy Policy, 2009 (37) 1736–1744
3. The formation mechanism of the spatial flow of petroleum resources in China. Economic Geography,2008,27 (5): 1027—1036
4. Construction of coal logistics base in Jiangsu Province based on coal transportation route optimization. Human Geography, 2008, 23 (4): 64—68
5. Regional types of petroleum resources spatial flow in China. Journal of Natural Resources,2009,24 (1): 93-103
6. Spatial differentiation characteristics and genetic analysis of energy efficiency in Jiangsu Province. Acta Geographica Sinica, 2010, 65 (8): 919-928
7. Analysis on Influencing Factors of energy ecological footprint in Jiangsu Province based on elastic coefficient. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2010，30 (24): 6741-6748
8. Evolution of spatial distribution pattern of petroleum resources in the world. Journal of Natural Resources,2010，25 (11): 1897-1906
9. Characteristics of spatial pattern of Source-sink system of Chinese petroleum resource flow. Acta Geographica Sinica,2012, 67 (4): 455-466
10. Study on the structure of China's crude oil pipeline network based on Fractal Theory. Journal of Natural Resources,2012, 27 (5): 820-831
11. The role evolution of Africa in the world's oil supply. Geographical Research,2012, 31 (3): 507-520
12. Evaluation of coordinated development between energy and economic system in Jiangsu Province. Scientia Geographica Sinica,2012, 32 (5): 557-561
13. Analysis of the spatial structure of petroleum resources flow. Journal of Natural Resources,2013,28 (10): 1817-1826
14. The influence of the construction of high speed railway network in the Yangtze River Delta on the transport capacity of coal in Jiangsu Province. Journal of Natural Resources,2014，29（2): 304-312
15. Research perspective, main contents and research prospects of energy resources flow. Journal of Natural Resources,2014，29 (9): 1613-1625
16. Analysis on the driving mechanism of the spatial flow of petroleum resources in China. Geographical Research,2014，33 (5): 863-875
17. Spatial optimization of crude oil transportation network in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River. Economic Geography, 2014，34 (3): 114-120
18. Estimation and regional distribution of biomass energy resources in rural areas of Nantong City, Jiangsu Province. Acta Ecologica Sinica,2015, 35 (10): 1-14
19. The status and evolution of the Silk Road Economic Belt in the world oil supply pattern. Journal of Natural Resources,2016, 31 (5): 732-742
20. Analysis of regional economic effects of China's oil resources utilization. Journal of Natural Resources, 2016，31 (2): 187-201
21. Study on spatial and temporal coupling of population and economic development in Jiangxi Province. Scientia Geographica Sinica, 2015, 35 (6): 742-748
22. Study on the relationship between population aging and regional economic development in Jiangsu Province. Geography and Geo-Information Science,2015,31 (3): 87-91
23. Multi scale study on the differences of urban and rural structure in Jiangsu Province. Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin,2016,25 (1): 25-38
24. Research on ReBAM in recent 10 years in China. Economic Geography, 2008 (3): 492—496
25. Analysis of tourism development of scenic spots and the damage of rural community residents' rights and interests. Economic Geography, 2009, 24 (2): 120-124
26. Research progress and Enlightenment of low carbon tourism both at home and abroad. Human Geography, 2010,25 (5): 27-31
27. Research on CO2 emission measurement of energy consumption of tourism in the Yangtze River Delta. Geographial Research,2012,31 (3): 429-438
28. Research on carbon emission measurement method of tourism industry based on low carbon Tourism. Human Geography,2012,27 (1): 147-151
29. Research on carbon source system of tourism industry: from the perspective of horizontal and vertical two dimensional perspective. Scientia Geographica Sinica, 2013，33 (10): 1188-1195
30. Study on the causes, routes and main body of the integration of tourism industry. Human Geography, 2013,28 (4): 126-131
1. Energy: Sustainable development strategy. Social Science Literature Press, 2000.
2. A case study of sustainable development. Science Press, 2006.
3. Rural sustainable development. Nanjing Normal University press, 2009.
4. World economic geography. Higher Education Press,2009.
5. The comprehensive practice instruction of Geography in Nanjing. Science Press, 2010.
6. The comprehensive practice guidance for the Yangtze River Delta region along Yangtze River. Science Press, 2012.
7. Geography of Jiangsu Province. Beijing Normal University press, 2011.
8. Specification and technique of geographical proposition. Science Press, 2014.
Honors and Awards
Won three prizes for National Excellent Teaching Achievement Awards in 2001, 2009 and 2014.
Director of All-China Women's and Gender Studies and Training Base of Nanjing Normal University
Director of the Global aging health and Development Research Center of Nanjing Normal University
Dean of Ginling College of NNU
+86 25 83598028