- Media Studies of Japan
- Research on Disaster Information Dissemination
- Study of Broadcast Television
PhD, Journalism, Communication University of China (2014)
MA, Journalism, Communication University of China (2006)
BA, Japanese, Tongji University (2003)
- Foreigner researcher in Academy of Political Economy of Waseda University in Japan (2013-2014) ;
- Practitioner in broadcasting and TV programme regulations and research for over 10 years.
- Teacher in School of Journalism and Communication of Nanjing Normal University since 2017.
- Youth funded projects of the Ministry of Education Research of Humanities and Social Sciences: A study on the disaster information transmission and media's social responsibility under the new media environment;
- Research project of The Japan Foundation：A study on the the change of media functions in disaster events-a case of severe earthquakes of Japan in the 1900s;
- Participated in two projects supported by the National Social Sciences Fund;
- Participated in one major project of the humanities and social sciences supported by Ministry of Education.
- Changes and Function Positioning of Extra of Newspapers in the Disaster Events of Japan
- An Analysis on the Social Functions of Medical Reality Shows
- The Practice Research on the Media Literacy of Radio and Television Broadcasters of Japan
- The Introduction of Copyright Law amendment of Japan Based on Copyright Protection
- International News Channels, China Broadcasting and Television Press.
- Media Credibility of Broadcast and Television, Social Sciences Academic Press.