- Photography History
- Photography Education
- Photography Communication
- Photography Economy
- Film and TV Education.
Advanced visiting scholar, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC)(2010-2011)
PhD, Literature, Nanjing Normal University (2007-2010)
MA, Literature, Nanjing University (1996-1999)
BA, Literature, Henan Institute of Education , (1991-1995)
Kaifeng normal school(1985-1989)
- The Research on Present Situations and Development Trends of Economy Photography in Jiangsu Province (Jan. 2008 to Dec. 2008). Comes from “The Projects of Culture
- Technology and Art Science Research of Jiangsu Province in 2007”, funded by Jiangsu Province Department of Culture.
- The Research on the Relation Between Official Document Communication and Construction of Harmonious Society (Jul. 2007 to Dec. 2009). Comes from “The Projects of Philosophy and Social Science of Jiangsu Province University in 2007”, funded by Jiangsu Province Department of Education.
- The Research on the Mechanism Innovation of Cultural Economy Investment in Jiangsu Province, funded by Jiangsu Province Department of Culture.
- The Research on Youngsters’ Photography education in Jiangsu Province, founded by Jiangsu Province Department of Propaganda.
- The Research on Developing and reorganization of Photography Historical Materials in Jiangsu Province, founded by Jiangsu Province Department of Education.
- The Research on Film and TV’s Photography Education From the Perspective of Communication Studies, founded by Jiangsu Province Department of Education.
- Tuanjie Tang “The Management of the News Photo Archives in Digital Era.” (No.4,2007)(Archives and Construction, Nanjing).
- Tuanjie Tang “The Management and Utilization of Digital Pictures” (The Collected Works of Jiangsu Photography Forum, Jiangsu Education Publishing House, 2007).
- Tuanjie Tang “The Chronicle of Shangguan Wanr’s Life”(No.5,2004)(Journal of Henan Institute of Education, Philosophy and Social Science Edition).
- Tuanjie Tang “The Relation Between Shangguan Wanr’s and the Death of Chen Ziang”(No.6,2005)(Journal of Henan Institute of Education, Philosophy and Social Science Edition).
- Tuanjie Tang “Shangguan Wanr’s Secretary Life”(No.1 to No.8, 2006)(Secretary Theory and Practice, zhengzhou).
- Tuanjie Tang “Necessity and Feasibility to Establish and Study News Secretary Specialty in University”(Special Issue on Education and Teaching, 2007)(Journal of Nanjing Normal University, Social Science Edition, Nanjing).
- Tuanjie Tang “Prescriptive Nature and Non- prescriptive Nature in Official Document Communication”(No.1, 2009)(Journal of Henan Normal University, Philosophy and
- Social Science Edition, Xinxiang).
- Tuanjie Tang “A Preliminary Study on Peng Xuefeng's Journalistic Idea”(No.8, Journalism History)(People’s Republic of China Press, 2008, Beijing).
- Tang Tuanjie, “Photography: An effective introduction in Middle school fine arts education of China.” (Special edition for Education and teaching research,2009)
- (Journal of Nanjing Normal University)
- Tuanjie Tang “The relations between the communication of official documents and the raising of farmer’s politics quality in China.”(No.1, 2010)(Contemporary Communications)
- Tuanjie Tang“The status quo, problems, and countermeasures of photographic culture economy in Jiangsu Province”（No. 6）（Jiangsu Social Science）
Tuanjie Tang, “A World History of Photography Development”, (Nanjing Normal University Press, 2013)
Honors and Awards
- The Book “A World History of Photography Development” Awarded the Third Prize for The Sixth Projects of Philosophy and Social Science of Jiangsu Province University, presented by Jiangsu Province Department of Education in 2008”.
- The Study “Constructing Photojournalism Specialty Education Platform to Cultivating Art-majored University Students' Employability.” Won the Top Grade Prize for the Thirteenth Excellent Teaching Achievements of Nanjing Normal University in 2006.
- The Course “Contemporary Photojournalism ” Awarded the Top-quality Course of Nanjing Normal University in 2007.
- Member of the Jiangsu Photographers' Association.
- Member of the China Article-ology Academy.
- Research Fellow of Henan Secretarial Science Academy.
- Deputy director for Jiangsu Province’s Cultural Communication Research Base.
- Deputy director for Group Photo Taking Committee in Jiangsu Province’s Photography Profession Association.
- Deputy director for Photography Cultural Economy and Photo Communication Research Institute.
- Member of Appraise Expert Group for Jiangsu Province and Nanjing江City’s Government.
- Member of Research Association on N4A and Central China Anti-Japanese Base Area in Jiangsu Province.
- Member of Professional Group for Jiangsu Center for Collaborative Innovation in Geographical Information Resource Development and Application.