- New Media Studies
- Media Convergence
- The Digitization Course of Traditional Media
Member of the International Communication Association and the International Telecommunications Society
Ph.D in Communication, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (2014)
M.A in Management, Sun Yat-sen University (2010)
B.A in Communication and Design, Sun Yat-sen University (2008)
- Users' Participating Motivations in Crowdsourcing News Production in an Era of Media Convergence, 2015, Provincial Issue, Concluded.
- Correlation Studies on Media Use and Political Participation of Internet Opinion Leaders, 2016, Concluded.
- Public Opinions Forewarning and Coping Mechanisms of Major Projects in Chonging, 2016, Concluded.
- How does Personages of New Media Practitioners Play Out Their Roles, 2016, Concluded.
- Media-domestication and Citizen-domestication: 2011 Japanese Earthquake in Chinese Newspapers and Blogosphere, Journal of International Communication (2015).
- New Media Practitioner's Political Efficacy and Political Participation Intention: Evidence from the New Media Practitioners in Chendu and Chonging, Journalism Quarterly (2016).
- New Media Practitioner's Media Empowerment Cognition and Its Affecting Factors: Evidence from the New Media Practitioners in Chendu and Chonging, Modern Communication (2017).
- Status Transformation and Adjustment of Field Studies: Reflection on Field Observations Methodology in News Production, The Journalist Monthly (2017).
- Two Billion Eyes: The Story of China Central Television. International Journal of Communication (2016).
- Digitalizing China: The political economy of China’s digital switchover. Chinese Journal of Communication (2017).