PhD , Southwest University of Political science and Law (1978-1985).
Research interests: Procedural Law
Research projects: many provincial and ministerial level scientific research projects on criminal misjudged case.
More than 10 academic papers on important publications like Jurisprudential Study, China Legal Science. The representative ones are:
1. Self--Restriction and Exterior Supervision of Procuratorate’ s Investigation Power, Jurisprudential Study,2009(2).
2. The deep-seated reasons of Criminal Misjudged Case- -Focus on Procuratorate, China Legal Science, 2007(3).
The representative ones are:
1. Wrongful convictions, Legal Publishing House, 1991.
2. Research on Criminal Judicial Reform, China Procuratorial Press, 2003.
3. Criminal Judicial Error, People’s Publishing House, 2013.
Honors and awards:
1. The Study on Basic Theory of Procuratorate Outstanding Achievement Award, Supreme People's Procuratorate.
2. Second Degree Award on Philosophy and Social Science, Jiangsu Province.
3. Second Degree Award on Outstanding Law Achievement, China Law Society.
4. The Excellent Jurist, Jiangsu Law Society.
1. Executive director of the China Institute of Criminal Procedure Law.
2. Vice president of Jiangsu Institute of Criminal Procedure Law.
3. Commissioner of the academic committee of the Jiangsu Law Society.
4. Commissioner of the Standing Committee of Jiangsu ProvinciaI People’s Congress.
5. The Leading Cadre Examination Proposition Expert of Jiangsu Province.