- Constitutional Law
- Administrative Law
· PhD, Legal Theory , Nanjng Normal University (2006)
· MA, Law, Nanjng Normal University (2001)
· BA, Rock-mineral Analysis, Chengdu University of Technology (1984)
· 1984-1998, Senior Engineer, Geology Investigation Institute in Jiangsu Province.
· 2001，Lecturer, School of Law, Nanjing Normal University.
· 2013，Part Time Qixia District People's Court Vice President.
· Present, Professor, School of Law, Nanjing Normal University.
Master and Doctor Advisor, Constitutional Law and Administrative Law Major.
Executive Chief Editor, Jin Ling Law Review.
· Social work: Executive Director of China Society of Comparative Law; Executive Director of National Academy of Foreign Legal History Study; Member of China Law Society Research Journal; Vice President of Jiangsu Province Law Society Jurisprudence and Constitutional Studies; Legal Adviser of Changzhou Municipal People’s Government Legal Adviser.
· Legal Theory
· Constitutional Law
· Western Legal System History
· Modern Judicial Theory
Study on the Theory and Practice of the Modern Judicial System and the Constitutional System.
· "The Judicial Basic Research of The Harmonious Society", National Rule by Law and Legal Theory Research Project of The Ministry of Justice.
· "The Social Mechanism and the Legal Realization Mechanism of the Formation of the Judicial Authority" and "Legal Issues of Collective Land Expropriation in the Process of Urbanization ", Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education Humanities and Social Science Foundation Projects.
· "Research on Cultural Mechanism Judicial Authority Generated ", the National Social Science Foundation Project (12FXA002), Leader.
· "Judicial Activism and Social Justice"(10ZD&043-5), under" Safeguard Judicial Justice and Social Justice ", Major National Tender Project.
· "Study on Judicial Response Mechanism of Public Opinion", Planning Foundation Project of the Ministry of Education (11YJA820029), Leader.
Works and Journal Articles
1. Jinhua Ji*, “ The Theory of Judicial Authority ”【M】,Shandong People’s Publishing House,2004.
2. Jinhua Ji*, “ The Principle and Mechanism of Constitutionalism 【M】,Shandong People’s Publishing House,2004.
3. Jinhua Ji*,"Historical Logic of Contemporary Chinese Legal Essence Theory"【M】, Law Publishing House,2008.
4. Jinhua Ji*(First Author)," Legal Issues of Land Expropriation "【M】,Shandong People’s Publishing House,2011.
5. Jinhua Ji*, " Judicial Infrastructure of Harmonious Society "【M】, Law Publishing House,2016.
1. Jinhua Ji*, “Development of the Model of State Compensation and its Future Tendency” 【J】,Journal of Nanjing Normal University(Social Science),May.2005, 3,56-62.
2. Jinhua Ji*, “The Hearing Right under the Visual angle of Constitutional Government is Preliminary Analysis” 【J】, Legal Forum,Nov.2005,20(6),45-52.
- Jinhua Ji*, “On the Value Function of Constitution Procedures” 【J】, Legal Forum,Sep.2006,21(5),24-32.
- Jinhua Ji*, “The Significance of Customary Regulation in Law” 【J】, Hebei Law Science,Vol.2006,24(12),59-67.
- Jinhua Ji*, “ The Nature Value and Systematic Frameworks of the Right to Ask for Judgment” 【J】, Legal Forum,Sep.2008.23(5),49-53.
- Jinhua Ji*, “ History and Logics: Institutionalized mechanism on Judicial Review ” 【J】,Science of Law,2010,4,8-19.
- Jinhua Ji*, “Law Regulation of Rights for Land Expropriation” 【J】 ,Legal Forum,Nov.2011,26(6),129-137.
- Jinhua Ji*, “Analysis of The Concept of The Public Credibility of The Judiciary ” 【J】, Legal Forum,Sep.2012,27(5),12-18.
- Jinhua Ji*, “The Value of the Judiciary Credibility” 【J】,Journal of Yangzhou University(Humanities &Social Sciences),Jul.2012,16(4),16-20.
- Jinhua Ji*, “On the Cultural Construction Mechanism of Judicial Authority ” 【J】,Science of Law,2013,6,3-12.
- Jinhua Ji, Changhui Zhang*, “On the Construction Theory of Modern Service-oriented Court” 【J】, Legal Forum,Jan.2014,29(1),137-145.
- Jinhua Ji*, “The Extension of Citizenship and the Principle of Regional Protection of Human Rights in the European Union” 【J】, Zheng Fa Lun Cong,Jun.2014,3,24-29.
- Jinhua Ji*, “Judicial Resolving Mechanism of Conflicts in Legal Rules” 【J】,Nanjing Journal of Social Sciences,2015,8,100-107.
- Jinhua Ji, Changhui Zhang*, “The Influence of Legal System on Thought” 【J】 ,Science of Law,2016,2,3-12.