- Chinese constitutional law
- Comparative constitutional law
- Fundamental rights
- The right to vote
- The right of privacy
- Administrative law
- Comparative administrative law
- Judicial review system
- July 2010 – Dec. 2015 Principle Investigator Title: “Equal Principle Applied in China’s Election” Funded by National Philosophy and Social Science Fund
- July 2009 – July 2010 Principle Investigator Title: “Sunshine Law and Privacy Right” Funded by China Law Society
- Nov. 2007 – Present Principle Investigator Title: “The Unenumerated Constitutional Rights” Funded by Ministry of Education
- May 2007 – May 2008 Principle Investigator Title: “State Action and the Protection of Privacy Right”Funded by Legal Affairs Office of Jiangsu Province
1.Author, The Application of One Person One Vote in China, Legal Research, Volume 5. (2015)
2.Author, Rethinking the Controversy over Chinese Unwritten Constitution, Politics and Law, Volume 6. (2015)
3.Author, State Courts' Role in the Protection of Individual Rights: the Evolution and Implications of New Judicial Federalism in the United States, Comparative Law Research, Volume 5. (2014)
4.Author, The Rght of Privacy in Sunshine Law, Study in Law and Bussiness, Volume 1. (2011)
5.Author, Election Mechanism, Law Science Magazine, Volume 7. (2010)
6.Author, The Rght of Privacy: Civil Right and Constitutional Right, Jinlin Law Review, Volume 1. (2009)
7.Author, A Ban on “Group-Oriented Leasing” and the Constitutional Right to Privacy, 4 Shandong Social Sciences 33-37 (2008).
8.Author, The Definition of Unenumerated Fundamental Rights, 9 Legal Science 78-86 (2007)
9.Author, The Protection of Unenumerated Fundamental Rights, 1 Peking University Law Journal 40-50, Volume 1. (2007)
10.Author, The Necessity of the Conception of Privacy Right, 6 Journal of Anhui University (Philosophy & Social Sciences) 61-66 (2007).
- 1.Author, ON THE UNENUMERATED RIGHT (China Legal Publishing, 2012)
- 2.Author, THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT OF PRIVACY (Law Press, 2008)
- 3.Author, A PRACTICAL LEGAL GUIDE TO ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDING (China Legal Publishing House, 2007).
- 4.Co-author, ADMINISTRATIVE LAW CASEBOOK (Law Press, 2005).
- 5.Co-author, CHINA CONSTITUTIONAL CASES COLLECTION (Law Press, 2005).
- 6.Co-author, SOFTWARE AND ONLINE TORTIOUS INFRINGEMENT (China Economic Press, 2004)
Honors and Awards
- Grotius Research Fellowship, Michigan Law School, 2011
- Excellent Book in Constitutional Law, China Constitutional Law Institute, 2010
- Wu Yuzhang Award, Renmin University of China, 2006
- Member, China Constitutional Law Institute
- Member, Jurisprudence and constitutional law Institute of Jiangsu Province