Approval Year: 2011
Leader: Chenxin Cai
Members: Yawen Tang, Yiming Zhou, Dongmei Sun, Hui Zhang, Ping Wu, Ping Wu, Lin Xu
The group of “Nanomaterials and Electrochemical Molecule Recognition” mainly concentrates the study of the electron transfer mechanism in biological system. This study relates to physical chemistry, biophysical chemistry, analytical chemistry, chemical synthesis, and biofounctional materials, etc. This group consists of 3 professors, 4 associate professors, and 1 lecturer. In the recent 5 year, this group published more than 200 papers (more than 190 papers were published in SCI journals); more than 40 invention patents have beenauthorized; and more than 10 NSFC projects have been granted.
- Synthesis of the nanomaterials
- Mechanism of electron transfer of the enzymes and proteins
- DNA analysis and electrochemical recognition
- Misfolding mechanism of proteins
- J. Phys. Chem. C, 2015, 119(32), 18352-18363.
- Anal. Chem., 2013, 85(4), 2536-2542.
- Anal. Chem., 2012, 84(17), 7583-7590.
- Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2015, 17, 1441-1449.