- The Relationship between Plants and Environments
- The Utilization of Plant Resources
- PhD, Cell Biology, Nanjing Normal University (2005)
- MA, Botany, Nanjing Normal University (1993)
- BA, Biology, Nanjing Nornal University (1990)
- Project from Jiangsu Key Laboratory for Eco-Agricultural Biotechnology around Hongze Lake (HZHL1504);
- Project from Education Department of Jiangsu Province (05KJB180064);
- Project from Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province(BK2008095);
- Project from Nanjing Institute of comprehensive utilization of wild plants.
- Changmei Lu, Weiming Zhang, Xuemei Peng, Gongping Gu, Minmin Chen, Zezi Tang. Development of randomly amplified polymorphic DNA－sequence characterized amplified region marker for identification of Apocynum venetum LINN. from A. pictum SCHRENK. Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2011, 33(3): 522-526.
- Changmei Lu, Sheng Yuan, Jiying Li. Contribution of both cell elongation and cell division to the elongation of wheat coleoptiles. Belgian Journal of Botany. 2006, 139(2): 167-172
- Jie Yang, Yan Cao, Ziyi Yang, Weiming Zhang, Lijun Sun, Changmei Lu. Morphological, physiological and biochemical responses of biofuel plant Euphorbia lathyris to salt stress. Acta Agriculturae Scandinavica, Section B - Soil & Plant Science, 2013, 167(6):330-340.
- Xuemei Peng, Yan Cao, Ziyi Yang, Weiming Zhang, Qitang Liu, Changmei Lu. DNA sequence and rapid information re-affirms the taxonomic relationships between Apocynum venetum and Poacynum pictum (schrenk) baill. Pakistan Journal of Botany, 2012, 44(4): 1261-1266.
- Wei Wei, Chun Yang, Jun Luo, Changmei Lu, Yajun Wu, Sheng Yuan. Synergism between cucumber-expansin fungal endoglucanase and pectinlyase. Journal of Plant Physiology, 2010, 167(14): 1204–121.
- Zhao Qingxin, Yuan Sheng, Wang Xin, Zhang Yuling, Zhu Hong, Lu Changmei. Restoration of mature etiolated cucumber hypocotyl cell wall susceptibility to expansin by pretreatment with fungal pectinases and EGTA in vitro. Plant Physiology. 2008, 147(4): 1874-1885
- Cheng Guangyu, Liu Jun, Tao Mingxuan, Lu Changmei, Wu Guorong. Activity thermostability and isozymes of superoxide dismutase in 17 edible mushrooms. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis. 2012, 26(1): 136-143.
- Fuchen Chang, Changmei Lu, Sha Sha. Plant biology experiment. Nanjing Normal University Press. Nanjing, 2007
- Changmei Lu et al. A method for extracting intact genomic DNA from Apocymum venetum L. leaves. Patent number: 200610041149.X
- Changmei Lu et al. Molecular identification of Apocynum venetum and Poacynum handersonii. Patent number: 200610041148.5
Honors and Awards
- The second-class reward of Nanjing Normal University Teaching Achievement Award. 2014
- Deputy secretary general and managing director of Jiangsu Institute of Plant Physiology.