- Gene expression and regulation
- RNA processing
- Function of human disease genes using yeast as a model system
PhD, Microbiology, Guangxi University (2008)
MA, Biochemistry and molecular biology, Guangxi University (2002)
BA, Biotechnology, Guangxi University, (1998)
- National Natural Science Foundation of China “Study on the mechanism of sptrz2 regulation of the mitochondria mediated apoptosis in Schizzosaccharomyces Pombe”, Director, NO. 31170065 (2015.1-2017.12).
- National Natural Science Foundation of China “Study on the mechanism of rom2 regulation of the pathogenicity and cell wall integrity in Cryphonectria parasitica”, Director, NO. 30960018 (2010.1-2012.12).
- Natural Science Foundation of the Jiangsu HigherEducation Institutions of China “Study on the mechanism of Spdj-1 regulation of the mitochondria autophagy in Schizzosaccharomyces Pombe", Director, NO. 13KJB180010 (2013.8- 2015.12).
- Comparative Vesicle Proteomics Reveals Selective Regulation of Protein Expression in Chestnut Blight Fungus by a Hypovirus. J Proteomics 78: 221-30, 2013.
- Functional Analysis of an S-Adenosylhomocysteine Hydrolase Homolog of Chestnut Blight Fungus. FEMS Microbiol Lett 336, no. 1: 64-72, 2012.
- CYP1, a hypovirus -regulated Cyclophilin, is Required for Virulence in the Chestnut Blight Fungus. Molecular plant pathology 2010, 74:573-590
- Large-scale expressed sequence tag analysis for the chestnut blight fungus Cryphonectria parasitica. Fungal Genet Biol 2008, 45(3):319-327.