- The role of Mas-related G protein-coupled receptors in the proliferation and migration of lung cancer cells
- The differential effects and the underlying mechanisms of Mas-related G protein-coupled receptors in the LPS-induced inflammation in nervous system
- The role of Mas-related G protein-coupled receptors in development of Paclitaxel-induced neuropathic pain
2008 ~ 2010 Ph.D, Molecular Biotechnology, Department of Biology, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy
2000 ~ 2006 Ph.D, Biophysics (Developmental Neurobiology), Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing
1996 ~ 2000 BS, Biotechnology, Department of Biology, Ocean University of China, Qingdao
2006 ~ 2007 The group of Prof. Giuseppina Barsacchi, Department of Biology, University of Pisa, Italy Incorporation research stages to study “The early action of Xotx2 gene in the development of Xenopus endoderm”.
2008 ~ 2010 The group of Prof. Giuseppina Barsacchi, Department of Biology, University of Pisa, Italy Research topic: “How to drive embryonic stem cells toward a retinal fate: role of neural inducer, Noggin”(Ph.D. Thesis).
2011 ~ Present School of Life Science, Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing, PRC.
- “An investigation on the mechanism of the role of HSP70 in the inhibition of gene mutation via promoting base excision repair”, 2016-2018, funded by Chinese National Natural Science Foundation.
- “The study on DNA repair and anti-tumorogenesis”, 2013-2017, funded by Chinese National Programs for Fundamental Research and Development (973 program).
- “The role of HSP27 phosphorylation in the inhibition of liver steatosis”, 2016-2019, funded by Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province.
- “The role of HSP27 phosphorylation in the proliferation and differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells”, 2012-2015, funded by Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province.
- Shen, L., Qi, Z., Zhu, Y., Song, X., Xuan, C., Ben, P., Lan, L. *, Luo, L.*, and Yin, Z.* (2016). Phosphorylated heat shock protein 27 promotes lipid clearance in hepatic cells through interacting with STAT3 and activating autophagy. Cell Signal 28, 1086-1098.
- Messina, A., Lan, L., Incitti, T., Bozza, A., Andreazzoli, M., Vignali, R., Cremisi, F., Bozzi, Y., and Casarosa, S. (2015). Noggin-Mediated Retinal Induction Reveals a Novel Interplay Between Bone Morphogenetic Protein Inhibition, Transforming Growth Factor beta, and Sonic Hedgehog Signaling. Stem Cells 33, 2496-2508.
- Qi, Z., Shen, L., Zhou, H., Jiang, Y., Lan, L.*, Luo, L.*, and Yin, Z.* (2014). Phosphorylation of heat shock protein 27 antagonizes TNF-alpha induced HeLa cell apoptosis via regulating TAK1 ubiquitination and activation of p38 and ERK signaling. Cell Signal 26, 1616-1625.
- Qi, S., Xin, Y., Qi, Z., Xu, Y., Diao, Y., Lan, L.*, Luo, L.*, and Yin, Z.* (2014). HSP27 phosphorylation modulates TRAIL-induced activation of Src-Akt/ERK signaling through interaction with beta-arrestin2. Cellular Signalling 26, 594-602.
- Ruan, J., Qi, Z., Shen, L., Jiang, Y., Xu, Y., Lan, L.*, Luo, L.*, and Yin, Z.* (2015). Crosstalk between JNK and NF-kappaB signaling pathways via HSP27 phosphorylation in HepG2 cells. Biochemical and biophysical research communications 456, 122-128.
- Pan, X., Cao, X., Li, N., Xu, Y., Wu, Q., Bai, J., Yin, Z., Luo, L., and Lan, L.* (2014). Forsythin inhibits lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation by suppressing JAK-STAT and p38 MAPK signalings and ROS production. Inflamm Res 63, 597-608.
- Diao, Y., Xin, Y., Zhou, Y., Li, N., Pan, X., Qi, S., Qi, Z., Xu, Y., Luo, L., Wan, H.*, Lan, L.*, and Yin, Z.* (2014). Extracellular polysaccharide from Bacillus sp. strain LBP32 prevents LPS-induced inflammation in RAW 264.7 macrophages by inhibiting NF-kappaB and MAPKs activation and ROS production. International Immunopharmacology 18, 12-19.
- Xin, Y., Yin, F., Qi, S., Shen, L., Xu, Y., Luo, L.*, Lan, L.*, and Yin, Z.* (2013). Parthenolide reverses doxorubicin resistance in human lung carcinoma A549 cells by attenuating NF-kappaB activation and HSP70 up-regulation. Toxicology Letter 221, 73-82.
- Qi, Z., Yin, F., Lu, L., Shen, L., Qi, S., Lan, L.*, Luo, L.*, and Yin, Z.* (2013). Baicalein reduces lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation via suppressing JAK/STATs activation and ROS production. Inflamm Res 62, 845-855.
- Cao X., Yue L., Song J., Wu Q., Li N., Luo L.*, Lan L.*, and Yin Z.* (2012). Inducible HSP70 antagonizes IL-1beta cytocidal effects through inhibiting NF-kB activation via destabilizing TAK1 in HeLa cells. PLoS One 7, e50059.
- Lan, L., Vitobello, A., Bertacchi, M., Cremisi, F., Vignali, R., Andreazzoli, M., Demontis, G.C., Barsacchi, G., and Casarosa, S. (2009). Noggin elicits retinal fate in Xenopus animal cap embryonic stem cells. Stem Cells 27, 2146-2152.
Honors and Awards
Scholarship Award For the 18th Biennial Meeting of International Society for Developmental Neuroscience, Conference Committee of ISDN, 2010
Chinese Government Award For Outstanding Self-Financed Students Abroad, 2009