- Understanding pathological mechanisms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis
- Drug screening and treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
PhD, developmental Biology, Ocean University of China (2004);
MS, Animal Science, jointly supervised by Shaanxi Normal University and Academic of Military Medical Sciences (graduate courses completed at Shaanxi Normal University, graduate thesis completed at Academic of Military Medical Sciences) (2001);
BS, Biological Education, LuDong University (1998).
- 2011-2015 The studies on function of NRAGE in bone homeostasis using gene knockout mice (31171135), sponsored by National Natural Science Foundation of China. (Project leader)
- 2008-2011 Functional role of NRAGE on neuronal survival and differentiation (30700200), sponsored by National Natural Science Foundation of China. (Project leader)
- 2008-2010 Functional role of NRAGE on differentiation of PC12 cell regulated by NGF (BK2007599), Sponsored by Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu province. (Project leader)
- 2006-2008 Association of TH1/TH2 gene polymorphisms with recurrent spontaneous abortion in a Chinese Han population (06KJD330103), Sponsored by Natural science fund for colleges and universities in Jiangsu Province. (Project leader)
- 2004-2007 Association of folic acid related gene polymorphisms with male infertility in a Chinese Han population, Sponsored by Talents Scheme of Nanjing Normal University. (Project leader)
- Mei Liu, Lijuan Xu, Xiao Ma, Jiake Xu, Jing Wang, Mengmeng Xian, Xiaotian Zhou, Min Wang, Fang Wang, An Qin, Qiuhui Pan, Chuanjun Wen. MAGED1 is a negative regulator of bone remodeling in mice. the American Journal of Pathology. 2015, 185 (10): 2653-2667.
- Qing Pan, Zhihua Ju, Jinming Huang, Yan Zhang, Jifeng Zhong, *Mei Liu, *Changfa wang. PLCz functional haplotypes modulating promoter transcriptional activity are associated with semen quality Traits in Chinese Holstein Bulls. PLOS ONE. 2013, 8(3) e58795 （Corresponding author）
- X. Ma, L.-J. Xu, M.-M. Xian, *M. Liu. Association of IL-1b and IL-6 gene polymorphisms with recurrent spontaneous abortion in a Chinese Han population. International Journal of Immunogenetics, 2012，39(1): 15-19. （Corresponding author）
- Mei Liu, Shicui Zhang, Zhenhui Liu, Hongyan Li and Anlong Xu., Characterization, organization and expression of AmphiLysC, an acidic c-type lysozyme gene in amphioxus Branchiostoma belcheri tsingtauense. Gene, 2006, 367: 110-117.
- M. Liu, S. Zhang, Z. Liu, Y. Wang, H. Li and A. Xu Cloning and expression of AmphiSRP19, a homologue of SRP19 from amphioxus Branchiostoma belcheri tsingtauense. Current Science，2004, 87(2): 244-248.
- Mei Liu, Shicui Zhang, Zhenhui Liu, and Anlong Xu Identification of the Ribosomal Proteins S20 and L10 from the Amphioxus Branchiostoma belcheri tsingtaunese. Indian Journal of Marine Sciences, 2004, 33(3): 231-237.
- M. Liu, S. Zhang, Z. Liu, J. Yuan, and A. Xu Molecular Cloning and Phylogenetic Analysis of Ribosomal Protein S19 from Amphioxus Brunchiostoma belcheri tsingtauense. Current Science. 2002, 83: 1249-1253.
- Qingyuan Yang, Chao Ou, Mei Liu, Weifan Xiao,Chuanjun Wen, Fenyong Sun, NRAGE promotes cell proliferation by stabilizing PCNA in a ubiquitin–proteasome pathway in esophageal carcinomas. Carcinogenesis, 2014, 35(7): 1643–1651.
- Feng Z, Li K, Liu M, Wen C. NRAGE is a negative regulator of nerve growth factor-stimulated neurite outgrowth in PC12 cells mediated through TrkA-ERK signaling. J Neurosci Res. 2010, 88(8):1822-1828.
Xiongrong Cao, Mei Liu, Huaqun Chen, Chang Liu (2010). Essentials of cell biology, Southeast University Press.
Associate Professor of Nanjing Normal University
Deputy Director of Institute of Molecular Cell Biology
E-mail：email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org