- Tissue Culture and Rapid Propagation of medicinal plant
- Diversity and application of endophyte from medicinal plant
- Screen and mechanism of biological control agents against plant pathogen
PhD, Plant Pathology, Nanjing Agricutral University, (2008)
BA, Plant Protection, Nanjing Agricutral University, (2003)
- Xue QY, Ding GC, Li SM, Yang Y, Lan CZ, Guo JH*, Smalla K*. Rhizocompetence and antagonistic activity towards genetically diverse Ralstonia solanacearum strains – an improved strategy for selecting biocontrol agents. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 97, 1361-1371, 2013.
- Xue QY, Li JQ, Zheng Y, Ding XY*, Guo JH*. Screening and evaluation of tomato-associated bacteria for biological control of gray mold. Biocontrol Science & Technology, 23, 245-259, 2013.
- Xue QY, Yin YN, Yang W, Heuer H, Prior P, Guo JH*, Smalla K. Genetic diversity of Ralstonia solanacearum strains from China assessed by PCR-based fingerprints to unravel host plant- and site-dependent distribution patterns. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 75, 507-519, 2011.
- Xue QY, Chen Y, Li SM, Chen LF, Ding GC, Guo DW, Guo JH*. Evaluation of bacterial strains of Acinetobater and Enterobater as potential biocontrol agents against Ralstonia wilt of tomato. Biological control, 48: 252-258, 2009.
- Xue QY, Guo JH. 2008. Screen of antagonistic bacteria against Ralstonia solanacearum. Phytopathology, 98: S175.2008, APS Annual Meeting. ISTP.