- Construction of microbial biosensor and their effectiveness of environmental pollutants biological evaluation, application of soil remediation and bio toxicological monitoring etc.
- Remediation of contaminated water and soil contaminated by persistent pollutants such as heavy metals and PAHs.
- Analysis of the structure and function of environmental microbial flora and microbial molecular ecology.
Graduate Student Instructor of Nanjing Normal University College of Life Science.
2004 in Huazhong Agricultural University, with Master's Degree.
2016 in Nanjing Normal University, with Doctor's Degree. Primary work is associated in the field of soil microbiology, natural products and environmental microbial ecology and technology.
- 2014.01-2016.12 Natural Science Foundation of China (The Mechanism and Bioavailability Research of Heavy Metal and PAH Multi-polluted Soil Based on the Specific Bacterial Luminescent Biosensor. Grant No. 41301564)
- 2013.09-2015.12 Natural Science Foundation of the Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions of China (Mechanism and effect of heavy metals and PAHs combined pollution on soil microorganisms. Grant No. 13KJB610010)
- 2013.09-2015.09 Research on the project of teaching reform in Higher Education of Jiangsu Province (Reform and practice of the modular microbiology experiment teaching of undergraduate. Grant No. 2013JSJG205)
- 2010.09-2012.12 Natural Science Foundation of the Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions of China. (Construction of multifunctional microbial sensor and its specificity for detection of pollutants in typical soil. Grant No. 10KJD610001)
- He, W.; Yuan, S.; Zhong, W. H.; Siddikee, M. A.; Dai, C. C. Application of genetically engineered microbial whole-cell biosensors for combined chemosensing. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2016, 100 (3), 1109-19.
- Wei, H.; Ze-Ling, S.; Le-Le, C.; Wen-hui, Z.; Chuan-Chao, D. Specific detection of bioavailable phenanthrene and mercury by bacterium reporters in the red soil. Int J Environ Sci Te. 2014, 11 (3), 685-694.
- Wei, H.; Cheng, H.; Ting, M.; Wen-Hui, Z.; Xian-Gui, L. A chromosomally based luminescent bioassay for mercury detection in red soil of China. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2010, 87 (3), 981-9.
- Ruan, L.; He, W.; He, J.; Sun, M.; Yu, Z. Cloning and expression of mel gene from Bacillus thuringiensis in Escherichia coli. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek. 2005, 87 (4), 283-8.
- Ruan, L.; Yu, Z.; Fang, B.; He, W.; Wang, Y.; Shen, P. Melanin pigment formation and increased UV resistance in Bacillus thuringiensis following high temperature induction. Systematic and applied microbiology. 2004, 27 (3), 286-9.
Alcaligenes MB-N6 and its application in the removal of nitrate nitrogen from water , 2010, Authorized invention patent. Patent No.：ZL 2010 1 0166111.1
《Modular Experiment Course of Microbiology for University undergraduates》2014，Higher Education Press