- Research Interests in the mechanism of cancer development and gene therapy for cancer.
- A novel cancer-selective gene therapeutic oncolytic adenovirus vector system named AdSU, which can selective replicate and express therapeutic genes in cancer cells, was constructed. It is a promising system for targeted cancer gene therapy.
PhD, Zoological Genetics, Department of Biology, Nanjing Normal University, PR of China(1997)
MA, Biochemistry, Nanjing Medical University, PR of China(1991)
BA, Biology, Department of Biology, Nanjing Normal University, PR of China(1984)
- Hong Qiu, Yan Yan, Jicheng Xing, Yuerong Zhu, Lin Fang, Xiangrong Cao & Changqing Su. Adenovirus-Mediated Dual Gene Expression of Human Interleukin-10 and Hepatic Growth Factor Exerts Protective Effect Against CCl4-Induced Hepatocyte Injury in Rats. Digestive diseases and Sciences, Dig Dis Sci, 57:1857–1865,2012
- Lin Fang, Ying-yan Pu, Xiao-cui Hu, Li-jun Sun, Hong-mei Luo, Shao-kun Pan, Jian-zhong Gu, Xiang-rong Cao and Chang-qing Su. Antiangiogenesis gene armed tumor-targeting adenovirus yields multiple antitumor activities in human HCC xenografts in nude mice. Hepatology Research, 40：216－228，2010
- Lin Fang, Yao Huang, Xiaocui Hu, Lijun Sun, Xiaoping He, Huanzhang Hu, Yingyan Pu, Xiangrong Cao, Hongmei Luo, Shaokun Pan, Jianzhong Gu, Changqing Su. A truncated minimal-E1a gene with potency to support adenoviral replication mediates antitumor activity by down-regulating Neu expression and preserving Rb function. Chemico-Biological Interactions, 181:1–7, 2009