- Biological mechanisms of natural active principles from TCM.
- Drug delivery &. Design of pharmaceutical preparations.
PhD, Science of Chinese Materia Medica, Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, (2006)
BA, Science of Chinese Materia Medica, China Pharmaceutical University, (1986)
- Study on in vivo metabolites of the TCM prescriptions GPTHF for regulating multi-target of 5-HT signaling pathway, funded by Major Projects of Natural Science Research in Universities and Colleges in Jiangsu Province, China.
- Development of the traditional Chinese medicine FFCZP, funded by Nanjing leading science and Technology talent introduction program.
- Characterization of drug/cyclodextrin supramolecular complexes and their correlation with pharmaceutical properties, funded by Project of the National Natural Science Foundation of China.
- Mechanism and optimal design of multi drug resistant natural reversal agents for cancer, funded by the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions, China.
- Pre-clinical study on the new drug for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome, funded by New Drug Discovery and Development Fund, Jiangsu Province, China.
- Tian-xue Li , Chao-sen Chu, Jia-yu Zhu , Tian-yi Yang, Jie Zhang, Yu-tao Hu and Xing-hao Yang* . A rapid UPLC-MS/MS method for the determination of oleanolic acid in rat plasma and liver tissue: application to plasma and liver pharmacokinetics. 2016. 30:520-527.（SCI IF：1.7）.
- Hailong Liu, Tianyi Yang, Junyong Dai, Jiayu Zhu, Xiaoran Li, Rui Wenc and Xinghao Yang* . Hydrophilic modification of titania nanomaterials as a biofunctional adsorbent for selective enrichment of phosphopeptides. Analyst, 2015, 140, 6652–6659. （SCI IF：4.1）
- Yang Song, Xinghao Yang, Xin Chen, Haichen Nie, Stephen Byrn, and Joseph W. Lubach. Investigation of Drug−Excipient Interactions in Lapatinib Amorphous Solid Dispersions Using Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy. Molecular Pharmaceutics , 12: 857-866, 2015.（SCI IF：4.8）
- Xiang Li, Chuan Jiang, Lili Pan, Haoyang Zhang, Lang Hu, Tianxue Li, and Xinghao Yang*. Effects of preparing techniques and aging on dissolution behavior of the solid dispersions of NF/Soluplus/Kollidon SR: identification and classification by a combined analysis by FT-IR spectroscopy and computational approaches. Drug Development Industrial Pharmacy, 41(1): 2-14, 2015.（SCI IF：2.00）
- Tian-xue Li, Lang Hu, Meng-meng Zhang, Jian Sun, Yue Qiu, Jun-qian Rui, Xing-hao Yang*. A sensitive UPLC–MS/MS method for simultaneous determination of eleven bioactive components of Tong-Xie-Yao-Fang decoction in rat biological matrices. Journal of Chromatography B, 944: 90-100, 2014.（SCI IF：2.69）
- Tianxue Li , Xiang Li, Mengmeng Zhang, Chuan Jiang, Lang Hu, Xinghao Yang*. Development and Validation of RP-HPLC Method for the Simultaneous Quantification of Seven Flavonoids in Pericarpium Citri reticulatae. Food Analytical Methods, 7: 89-99, 2014. （SCI IF：1.80）
- Chen Chen, Xiabing Xie, Yang Li, Chen Zhou, Yang Song, Zhixiang Yan, Xinghao Yang*. Influence of different polymers on crystallization tendency and dissolution behavior of cilnidipine in solid dispersions. Drug Development Industrial Pharmacy, 40(4): 441-451, 2014.（SCI IF：2.00）
- Zhixiang Yan, Tianxue Li, Pin Lv, Xiang Li, Chen Zhou, Xinghao Yang*. Sensitive and reliable multianalyte quantitation of herbal medicine in rat plasma using dynamic triggered multiple reaction monitoring. Journal of Chromatography B, 928: 22-31, 2013.（SCI IF：2.69）
- Tianxue Li, Zhixiang Yan, Chen Zhou, Jian Sun, Chuan Jiang, Xinghao Yang*. Simultaneous quantiﬁcation of paeoniﬂorin, nobiletin, tangeretin, liquiritigenin, isoliquiritigenin, liquiritin and formononetin from Si-Ni-San extract in rat plasma and tissues by liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry. Biomedical Chromatography, 27: 1041-1053, 2013. （SCI IF：1.66）
- Zhixiang Yan, Chen Chen, Xiabing Xie, Bo Fu, Xinghao Yang*. Rapid screening and quantification of sulfonate derivatives in white peony root by UHPLC–MS–MS. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 402，2173-2182, 2012.（SCI IF：3.8）
- Zhixiang Yan, Ying Chen, Tianxue Li, Jie Zhang, Xinghao Yang*. Identification of metabolites of Si-Ni-San, a traditional Chinese medicine formula, in rat plasma and urine using liquid chromatography/ diode array detection/ triple-quadrupole spectrometry, Journal of Chromatography B, 885-886, 73-82, 2012. (SCI IF 2.9)
- Changyun Shen, Xinghao Yang*, Yan Wang, Jinwen Zhou, Chen Chen. Complexation of Capsaicin with β-Cyclodextrins to Improve Pesticide Formulations: Effect on Aqueous Solubility, Dissolution Rate, Stability and Soil Adsorption. Journal of Inclusion Phenomena and Macrocyclic Chemistry, 72: 263-274, 2012.（SCI IF：1.32）
- Zhixiang Yan, Xinghao Yang*, Jianbo Wu, Huai Su, Chen Chen, Yin Chen. Qualitative and quantitative analysis of chemical constituents in Traditional Chinese medicinal formula Tong-Xie-Yao-Fang by High-performance liquid chromatography / diode array detection / electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. Analytica Chimica Acta, 691: 110–118, 2011.（SCI IF：4.3）
- Yang, Xinghao*, Weizhong Ke, Peng Zi, Fei Liu, Lili Yu. 2008. Detecting and Identifying the Complexation of Nimodipine with Hydroxypropyl-β-Cyclodextrin Present in Tablets by Raman Spectroscopy. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 97: 2702-2719. （SCI IF：2.996）
- Peng Zi , Xinghao Yang*, Huifen Kuang, Yanshuang Yang, Lili Yu. 2008. Effect of HP-β-CD on solubility and transdermal delivery of capsaicin through rat skin. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 358:151–158. （SCI IF：3.061）
031127827, Traditional Chinese medicine composition for treating intestinal functional disorder and preparation thereof.
2004100143374，Traditional Chinese medicine composition for treating intestinal function disorder and preparation method thereof.
2009102127896，Traditional Chinese medicine extract composition for treating gastrointestinal function disorder or irritable bowel syndrome, preparation method and application thereof in preparing medicine.
2006100380791, Interaction between drug and cyclodextrin and its pharmaceutical properties by Raman spectroscopy.
2007100204511, Medicinal composition of total alkaloids of pepper and beta cyclodextrin or cyclodextrin derivative.
021378177 Injection of polyphenol composition and preparation method thereof.
Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Director of the program of Bioengineering Pharmaceutics, Nanjing Normal University
Vice Chairman, the Committee of New Technology for TCM, China Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine ( CATCM )
Licensed Pharmacist, PR China
Reviewer, Natural Science Foundation of China （NSFC），Pharmaceutics Study Section General Program
Advisory Council on Biological Medicine Research, Key Technologies R&D Program of Jiangsu Province of China