- Cytology and biochemistry for baculovirus-insect cell interaction.
- Gene functions of Baculoviruses.
- Gene functions of Model fungus Aspergillus nidulans.
PhD, Study experience, Microbiology, Wageningen University of The Netherlands & Wuhan Institute of Virology, CAS (2003-2006)
MS, Wuhan Institute of Virology, CAS (1986-1989)
BS, Dept. of Biology of Jiangxi University (1978-1982)
Sept.1998 - present College of life science, Nanjing Normal University
Aug.1982 – Aug.1998 Dept. of Biology, Jiangxi University (Nanchang University since 1993)
- Molecular mechanism of calcium signaling pathway involved in multi-azole drug resistances in the Aspergilli NSFC Grants (81330035) 2014-2018 Participant
- Regulation of suppressers of septum initiation network (SIN) on cytokinesis in Aspergillus nidulans NSFC Grants (31370112) 2014-2017 Main participator
- Feifei Liu, Li Pu, Qingqing Zheng, Yuanwei Zhang, Rongsui Gao, Xushi Xu, Shizhu Zhang, Ling Lu* Calcium signaling mediates antifungal activity of triazole drugs in the Aspergilli. Fungal Genetics and Biology 2015, 81:182-190
- Guowei Zhong, Wenfan Wei, Qi Guan, Zhaofei Ma,Hua Wei, Xushi Xu, Shizhu Zhang and Ling Lu* Phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate synthetase, as a suppressor of the sepH mutation in Aspergillus nidulans, is required for the proper timing of septation Molecular Microbiology 2012, 86(4):894-907