- Design and Synthesis of Novel Anticancer Agents Based on Specific Targets
- Process of Generic Drugs and Crystallization
PhD, Medicinal Chemistry, Peking University (2006)
MA, Organic Chemistry, Huazhong University of Science & Technology (2003)
BA, Chemistry, Sichuan University (2000)
- 3D-QSAR-aided design, synthesis, in vitro and in vivo evaluation of dipeptidyl boronic acid proteasome inhibitors and mechanism studies. Meng Lei, Huayun Feng, Cheng Wang, Hailing Li, Jingmiao Shi, Jia Wang, Zhaogang Liu, Shanshan Chen, Shihe Hu, Yongqiang Zhu*. Bioorgan. Med. Chem. 2016, 24, 2576-2588.
- Design, synthesis and docking studies of novel dipeptidyl boronic acid proteasome inhibitors constructed from αα and αβ amino acids. Jingmiao Shi, Meng Lei, Wenkui Wu, Huayun Feng, Jia Wang, Shanshan Chen, Yongqiang Zhu*, Shihe Hu, Zhaogang Liu, Cheng Jiang. Bioorgan. Med. Chem. Lett. 2016, 26, 1958-1962.
- An efficient method for the synthesis of novel epoxyketone compounds as key intermediates of carfilzomib and its derivatives. Xiao Du, Haoyang Zhang, Meng Lei, Ziyuan Li, Yongqiang Zhu*. J. Chem. Res. 2016, 40, 82-86.
- Meng Lei, Yunde Liu, Yongqiang Zhu,* Zhenming Liu. Progress of computer-aided drug design (CADD) of proteasome inhibitors. Curr. Top. Med. Chem. 2011, 11, 2931-2944.
- Yongqiang Zhu,* Gang Wu, Xinrong Zhu, Yuheng Ma, Xin Zhao, Yuejie Li, Yunxia Yuan, Jie Yang， Meng Lei*. Design, synthesis, biological evaluation, and structure-activity relationship (SAR) discussion of dipeptidyl boronate proteasome inhibitors, part II: comprehensive understanding of the SAR of β-amino acid composed of dipeptidyl boronic acids and molecular modeling. J. Med. Chem. 2010, 53, 8619-8626.
- Yongqiang Zhu,* Xinrong Zhu, Gang Wu, Yuheng Ma, Yuejie Li, Xin Zhao, Yunxia Yuan, Jie Yang, Sen Yu, Feng Shao, Runtao Li, Yanrong Ke, Aijun Lu, Zhenming Liu, Liangren Zhang. Synthesis, in vitro and in vivo Biological Evaluation, Docking studies and structure-activity relationship (SAR) discussion of β-amino acid composed of dipeptidyl boronic acid inhibitors. J. Med. Chem. 2010, 53, 1990-1999.
- Xinrong Zhu, Yi Zheng, Peng Wang, Shibao Yang, Rong Chen, Yongqiang Zhu.* Synthesis of two metabolites of edaravone. Journal of Chinese Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2010, 19, 307-311.
- Yongqiang Zhu*, Xin Zhao, Xinrong Zhu, Gang Wu, Yuejie Li, Yuheng Ma, Yunxia Yuan, Jie Yang, Yang Hu, Li Ai, Qingzhi Gao. Design, synthesis, biological evaluation, and structure-activity relationship (SAR) discussion of dipeptidyl boronate proteasome inhibitors, part I: comprehensive understanding of the SAR of α-amino acid boronates. J. Med. Chem.. 2009, 52, 4192-4199.
- Yongqiang Zhu, Shuyang Yao, Bo Xu, Zemei Ge, Jingrong Cui, Tieming Chen, Ruitao Li. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of tripeptide boronic acid proteasome inhibitors. Bioorgan. Med. Chem. 2009, 17, 6851-6861.
- Yongqiang Zhu*, Qingzhi Gao. Review on patents for ubiquitin-proteasome inhibitor as medical advance in major human diseases. Recent Patents on Biomedical Engineering. 2009, 2, 180-192.
- Qingzhi Gao*, Lulu Yang and Yongqiang Zhu*. Pharmacophore based drug design approach as a practical process in drug discovery. Curr. Comput-Aid Drug. 2010. 6, 37-49.
- Zheng Yi, Wu Gang, Zhu Xin-rong, Li Yue-jie, Ma Yu-heng, Zhao Xin, Lu Tao and Zhu Yong-qiang*. A novel method to selectively remove benzyl group instead of fluoro atom substituted on β-amino acids. Chem. Res. Chinese Universities. 2011, 27(2), 224-227.
- Meng Lei, Xin Zhao, Zhanli Wang, Yongqiang Zhu*. Pharmacophore modeling, docking studies, and synthesis of novel dipeptide proteasome inhibitors containing boron atoms. J. Chem. Inf. Model. 2009, 49, 2092-2100.
- Yongqiang Zhu*, Meng Lei, Aijun Lu, Xin Zhao, Xiaojin Yin, Qingzhi Gao. 3D-QSAR studies of boron-containing dipeptides as proteasome inhibitors with CoMFA and CoMSIA methods. Eur. J. Med. Chem. 2009, 44, 1486-1499.
- Yongqiang Zhu, Jianfeng Pei, Zhenming Liu, Luhua Lai, Jingrong Cui, Runtao Li, 3D-QSAR Studies on Tripeptide Aldehyde Inhibitors of Proteasome using CoMFA and CoMSIA Methods. Bioorg. Med. Chem. 2006, 14, 1483-1496.
- Lanxiang Shi, Qi Sun, Zemei Ge, Yongqiang Zhu, Tieming Cheng, Runtao Li. Dipeptide-catalyzed Direct Asymmetric Aldol Reaction, Synlett. 2004, 12, 2215-2217.
Writing and Editing Chapter <Paal-Knorr Pyrrole Synthesis> of <Modern Organic Reaction-Vol. 2> (Editor in Chief: Prof. Yuefei Hu and Prof. Guoqiang Lin. Chemical Industry Press, 2008).
Translation of Chapter <Quinoline> of <The Chemistry of Heterocycles: Structure, Reactions, Syntheses, and Applications> into Chinese. (Original Authors: Theophil Eicher and Siegfried Hauptmann. Translators: Prof. Runtao Li, Zemei Ge and Xin Wang. Chemical Industry Press, 2006).
Preparation and Usage of Boronic Acid and Ester. Yongqiang Zhu, et al. PCT Int. Appl. 2009. PCT/CN2009/072967. CN 200810022815.4.
A New Process to Prepare the Metabolites of Edaravone. Yongqiang Zhu, et al. China Pat. Appl. Publ. 2009. CN 200910264437.5.
Preparation and Usage of Peptide Boronic Acid and Ester Composed of β-Amino Acid and Carboxylic Acid. Yongqiang Zhu, et al. China Pat. Appl. Publ. 2009. CN 200910034130.6.
Preparation and Usage of β-Amino Acid Composed of Boronic Acid and Ester. Yongqiang Zhu, et al. China Pat. Appl. Publ. 2008. CN 200810235724.9.
A New Method to Prepare Tetrahydropyrrole Spiro Compounds. Yongqiang Zhu, et al. China Pat. Appl. Publ. 2008. CN 200810124761.2.
A New Process to Prepare Protein Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors Containing Quinazoline Spiro Compounds. Yongqiang Zhu, et al. China Pat. Appl. Publ. 2008. CN 200810024518.3.
A New Method to Deprotect Benzyl Group Containing Halogens. Yongqiang Zhu, et al. China Pat. Appl. Publ. 2007. CN 200710191489.5.
Preparation of Ester Pinanediol Boronic Acid Catalyzed by Anhydrous ZnCl2. Yongqiang Zhu, et al. China Pat. Appl. Publ. 2007. CN 200710191693.7.
Preparation of Diethyl Carbonate by Oxidative Carbonylation. Guang-Xing Li, Wan-Lin Mo, Yongqiang Zhu, et al. China Pat. Appl. Publ. 2002. CN 02115688.3.
Honors and Awards
Excellent Ph.D Candidate of Peking University (2005);
Special Award for Outstanding Performance of the Simcere President (2007);
Excellent Team of Simcere Group (2008);
The 15th Chinese Pharmaceutical Association-Servier Young Investigator Awards in Medicinal Chemistry (2012);
Six talent peak in Jiangsu province (2015);
Mass entrepreneurship and innovation (2015).
Guest editor: Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry, 2009;
Guest editor: Current Drug Discovery Technologies, 2010;
Reviewer: Neurochemistry International, 2009;
Reviewer: European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2009, 2014;
Reviewer: Bentham Science Publishers, 2008;
Reviewer: Acta Pharmacological Sinica, 2010;
Reviewer: Journal Frontiers in Biosciences, 2010;
Reviewer: Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2013;
Reviewer: Annals of Hemtology and Oncology, 2016.