- PhD, Computational Mathematics, Institute of Computational Mathematics and
- Scientific/Engineering Computing, Academy of Mathematics and Systems
- Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Advisor: Professor Yu-Hong Dai(2013)
- BA, Applied Mathematics, China University of Petroleum, (2008)
- Assistant Professor, School of Mathematical Sciences, Nanjing Normal University,2014.08 –
- Postdoc(Research Specialist), Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,University of Minnesota, Supervisor: Professor Zhi-QuanLuo, 2013.09 – 2014.03
Numerical Optimization, especially Optimization with orthogonality/sphere constraints
1.On the Barzilai-Borwein-like methods and their applications (11501298), National Natural Science Foundation for Young Scholars of China, 2016.01 – 2018.12.
2. On optimization with orthogonality and nonnegative constraints andtheir applications (BK20150965), National Natural Science Foundation for Young Scholars of Jiangsu Province, 2015.07 – 2018.06.
1. Bo Jiang, Yu-Hong Dai, Feasible Barzilai-Borwein-like methods for extreme symmetric eigenvalue problems, Optimization Methods and Software,28(4), pp: 756 - 784, 2013.
2.Bo Jiang, Chun-Feng Cui, Yu-Hong Dai,Unconstrained optimization models for computing several extreme eigenpairs of real symmetric matrices,Pacific Journal of Optimization,10(1), pp: 55-71, 2014.
3.Bo Jiang, Yu-Hong Dai,A framework of constraint preserving update schemes for optimization on the Stiefel manifold, Mathematical Programming,153 (2): 535 - 575, 2015.
4.Yan Gu, Bo Jiang, Deren Han, A semi-proximal-based strictly contractive Peaceman-Rachford splitting method, 2015
5. Bo Jiang, Ya-Feng Liu, Zaiwen Wen, Lp-norm regularization algorithms for optimization over permutation matrices, submitted, 2015.