- Differential equation and Dynamical system
- Mathematical Biology
- PhD, Applied Mathematics, Nanjing Normal University (2009)
- MA, Applied Mathematics, Nanjing Normal University (2006)
- BA, Applied Mathematics, Jiangsu Normal University (2003)
- Modeling the transmission dynamics of dengue (15KJD110004), Hui Wan, NSF of the Jiangsu Higher Education Committee of China, from 2015.7 to 2017.6
- Hui Wan, Jing-an Cui, A SEIS epidemic model with transport-related infection，Journal of Theoretical Biology, 247 (2007) 507-524. (SCI)
- Jing-an Cui, Xiaoxia Mu, Hui Wan, Saturation recovery leads to multiple endemic equilibria and backward bifurcation，Journal of Theoretical Biology, 254 (2008) 275-283. (SCI)
- Hui Wan, Jing-an Cui, A SEIS epidemic model with susceptible individuals traveling between two regions， Advances in Biomathematics (proceeding of the 6th conference of biomathematics), 2 (2008) 793-796. (ISTP)
- Hui Wan, Jing-an Cui, A model for the transmission of malaria，Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems-B, 11 (2009) 479-496. (SCI)
- Hui Wan, Jing-an Cui, A model for the transmission of dengue, IEEE Xplore, (2009) 1-4. (EI)
- Hui Wan, Huaiping Zhu, Backward bifurcation in compartmental models for West Nile virus. Mathematical Biosciences, 227 (2010), 20-28. (SCI)
- Hui Wan, Huaiping Zhu, The impact of resource and temperature on malaria transmission, Journal of Biological Systems, 20 (2012), 285-302. (SCI)
- Hui Wan, Yongfeng Li, Bogdanov-Takens Bifurcation Analysis of an Epidemic Model, Journal of Nanjing Normal University (Nature Science Edition), 35 (2012), 7-13.
- Hui Wan, Jing-an Cui, A malaria model with two delays, Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, 2013 (2013), 1-8. (SCI)
- Hui Wan, Jing-an Cui, Rich Dynamics of an Epidemic Model with Saturation Recovery, Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, Article ID 314958, 9 pages, (2013). doi:10.1155/2013/314958. (SCI)
- Hui Wan, Modelling Mosquito Population Dynamics: The Impact of Resource and Temperature, Advanced Materials research, 726-731 (2013), 156-159. (EI)
- Jing Nie, Hui Wan, Juan Zhang, The Dynamic Analysis of Dairy Cattle Brucellosis, Journal of North University of China (Nature Science Edition), 34 (2013), 93-97.
- Hui Wan, Huaiping Zhu, A new model with delay for mosquito population dynamics, Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, 11 (2014), 1395-1410.
- Hui Wan, Longxing Qi, The impact of maturation delay of mosquitoes on mosquito-borne disease transmission, Communications in Mathematical Biology and Neuroscience, 2015 (2015), Article ID 28,1-12