- PhD, Institute of Computational Mathematics and Scientific/Engineering Computing,Academy of Mathematics and Systems Sciences,Chinese Academy of Sciences(2004),
- MA, Computational Mathematics, School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences,Nanjing Normal University (2001),
- BA, Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Nanjing Normal University (1985)
- Lecturer of Department of Mathematics, Nantong Institute of Technology(Now Merged into Nantong University) (1985-2004);
- Associate Professor of School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences, Nanjing Normal University (2004-2009);
- Professor of School of Mathematical Sciences, Nanjing Normal University (2009-);
- Visiting Scholar of Department of Mathematics of North Carolina State University,USA(2009/08/31-/2010/08/31).
- Iterative Methods for Solving Linear and Nonlinear Equations;
- Numerical Methods for Solving Optimal Control Problem Constrained by Partial Differential Equations;
- Numerical Methods for Linear and Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems;
- Numerical Methods for Solving Ill-conditioned Least Squares Problems;
- Numerical Methods for Image Processing;
- Structured and Unstructured Tensor Decomposition and Their Applications;
- Numerical Methods for Partial Differential-Algebraic Equations.
.Unstructured geographical tensor decomposition method of spatio-temporal data, Sub Project leader, Natural Science Foundation of China(41571380), 2016/01/01-2019/12/31.
.Preconditioned Techniques and Efficient Algorithms for Large Asymmetric Sparse Linear Systems, Leader, Natural Science Foundation of China(10971102), 2010/01/01-2012/21/31.
.Preconditioners and Efficient Algorithms for Large Asymmetric Sparse Linear Systems, Leader, Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China(BK2009598), 2009/09/01-2011/12/31.
.Preconditioned Techniques forLarge AsymmetricLinear Systems, the First Particinpant, Key Projects of Natural Science of Jiangsu Province of China(BK2006725), 2006/06/01-2008/12/01.
.The Construction of the Preconditioners for Large Sparse Asymmetric Linear Systems, Leader, Natural Science Foundation of Colleges and Universities of Jiangsu Province of China(05KJB110062), 2005/09/01-2007/12/01
.Preconditioned techniques for Sparse Matrices, Leader, Start-up Foundation of Scientific Research of High-level Talent Introduction of Nanjing Normal University, 2004/01/01-2006/12/01
. Zhilin Li, Li Wang, Eric Aspinwall, Racheal Cooper, Paul Kuberry, Ashley Sanders and Ke Zeng, Some new analysis results for a class of interface problems, Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences,38(2015),4530–4539.
.Xiaoyan Qian, Li Wang, Yongzhong Song, A successive quadratic approximations method for nonlinear eigenvalue problems,Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 290(2015), 268-277.
.Xiaojuan Yang, Li Wang, A modified Tikhonov regularization method,Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics,288(2015),180-192
Jiejing Bai, Li Wang, EJIIM for the stationary Schrodinger equations with delta potential wells, Applied Mathematics and Computation,254(2015),113-124.
.Xiaoqin Tan, Li Wang, General Solutions for a Class of Inverse Quadratic Eigenvalue Problems, East Asian Journal on Applied Mathematics,4(2014),69-81
.Yidan Zong, Li Wang, Global simpler GMRES for nonsymmetric systems with multiple right-hand sides, Applied Mathematics and Computation,248(2014),371-379.
.Li Wang, Qingsheng Liu, Xiaoxia Zhou, Convergence of the modified SOR–Newton method for non-smooth equations, International Journal of Computer Mathematics,90(2013),1535-1545.
.Xiufang Feng, Zhilin Li, Li Wang,Analysis and numerical methods for some crack problems, International Journal of Numerical Analysis and Modeling,2-3(2011),155-166.
.Xiaoxia Zhou,Yongzhong Song, Li Wang, Qingsheng Liu, Preconditioned GAOR methods for solving weighted linear least squares problems, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 224(2009),242-249.
.Li Wang, Yongzhong Song, Preconditioned AOR iterative methods for M-matrices,Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 226(2009),114-124.
.Guoliang Hou, Li Wang, A generalized iterative method and comparison results using projection techniques for solving linear systems, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 215(2009), 806-817.
.Xiaoxia Zhou, Yongzhong Song, Li Wang, A two－step SOR－Newton method for nonsmooth equations, Nonlinear Analysis, 71(2009),4387-4395.
.Li Wang, ZhongzhiBai, Convergence conditions for splitting iteration methods for non－Hermitian linear systems, Linear Algebra and Its Applications, 428(2008),453-468.
.Li Wang, Yongzhong Song, On the optimization of extrapolation methods for singular linear systems, Journal of Computational Mathematics, 26(2008),227-239.
.Yongzhong Song, Li Wang, A note on semiconvergence of p-regular splittings for singular linear systems, Calcolo, 45(2008), 247-261.
.Li Wang, Semiconvergence of two-stage iterative methods for singular systems, Linear Algebra and Its Applications, 422(2007),824-838.
.Li Wang, Equivalent conditions for the convergence of extrapolated method for linear systems, Applied Mathematics and Computation,184(2007),917-923.
.Meijun Wu, Li Wang, Yongzhong Song, Preconditioned AOR iterative method for linear system, Applied Numerical Mathematics, 57(2007), 672-685.
.Li Wang, On a class of row preconditioners for solving linear systems, International Journal of Computer Mathematics, 83(2006),939-949.
.Li Wang, Convergence domains of AOR type iterative matrices for solving non-hermitian linear systems, Journal of Computational Mathematics,22(2004),817-832.
.Li Wang, Zhongzhi Bai, Skew-Hermitian triangular splitting iteration methods for non-Hermitian positive definite linear systems of strong skew－hermitian parts, Bit Numerical Mathematics,44(2004),363-386.
.Zhongzhi Bai, Li Wang,Jinyun Yuan, Weak convergence theory of quasi-nonnegative splittings for singular matrices, Applied Numerical Mathematics, 47(2003), 75-89.
.Yongzhong Song, Li Wang, On the semiconvergence of extrapolated iterative methods for singular linear systems, Applied Numerical Mathematics, 44(2003), 401-413.
.Li Wang, AOR type iterative methods for solving least squares problems, International Journal of Computer Mathematics, 77(2001), 105-116.