- PhD, Academy of Mathematics and System Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences (2006)
- MA, Department of Mathematics, Nanjing Normal University (1999)
- BA, Department of Mathematics, Nanjing Normal University (1996)
- Teaching Assistant, 1999.9--2003.8, School of Mathematics and Computer Science, Nanjing Normal University
- Assistant Professor, 2003.9--2015.5, School of Mathematics Science, Nanjing Normal University
- Associate Professor, 2015.5-- School of Mathematical Sciences, Nanjing Normal University
- Visiting Scholar, 2011.7-2011.8, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science (AMSS), CAS
- Visiting Scholar, 2012.3--2012.6 Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Curtin University, Australia
- Research Fellow, 2013.1-2014.1 Civil and Enviromental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Visiting Scholar, 2015.1-2015.2 Department of Systems Engineering and Engineering Management, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Visiting Scholar, 2015.7-2015.8, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science (AMSS), CAS
- Variational inequalities and complementarity problems
- generalized Nash equilibrium problems
- Numerical optimization
- Researches on the theory and algorithm for generalized Nash equilibrium problems in transportation planning (11401314),National Natural Science Foundation for Young Scholars of China,from 2015-1-1 to 2017-12.
- Researches on the theory and algorithm for generalized Nash equilibrium problems,Program of Natural Science Research of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions,from 2013-8 to 2015-12.
- Lingling Xu, Deren Han, A proximal alternating direction method for weakly coupled variational inequalities, Pacific Journal of Optimization 9, pp. 155-166, 2013. (3)
- Deren Han, Hongchao Zhang, Gang Qian, Lingling Xu, An improved prediction-correction method for solving generalized Nash equilibrium problems, European Journal of Operational Research 216, pp. 613-623, 2012 . (16)
- Gang Qian, Deren Han, Lingling Xu, Hai Yang, Solving nonadditive traffic assignment problems : A self-adaptive projection-auxiliary problem method for variational inequalities, Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization 9, pp. 255-274, 2013.(1)
- Xingju Cai, Deren Han, Lingling Xu, An improved first-order primal-dual algorithm with a new correction step, Journal of Global Optimization 57, pp. 1419-1428, 2013. (1)
- Cuixia Cao, Deren Han, Lingling Xu, A new partial splitting augmented Lagrangian method for minimizing the sum of three convex functions,Applied Mathematics and Computation 219, pp. 5449-5457, 2013.
- Kai Wang, Deren Han, Lingling Xu, A parallel splitting method for separable convex programming, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications159, pp. 138-158, 2013.
- Yingying Wei, Lingling Xu, Deren Han, Decomposition method solving generalized Nash equilibriumproblems by penalty functions, Sciences in China, 44, 295-305, 2014.
- Kai Wang, Lingling Xu, Deren Han, A new parallel splitting descent method for structured variational inequalities, Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization 10, pp. 461-476, 2014.
- Deren Han, Hongjin He, Lingling Xu, A proximal parallel splitting method for minimizing sum of convex functions with linear constraints, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics 256, pp. 36-51, 2014.
- David Z. W. Wang & Lingling Xu, Equilibrium trip scheduling in single bottleneck traffic flows considering multi-class travellers and uncertainty – a complementarity formulation, Transportmetrica A: Transport Science, Accepted