- PhD, Theoretical Physics, Zhejiang University (2007)
- BA, Physics, Zhejiang Normal University, (2002)
- 2013-10 Associate Professor, Nanjing Normal University
- 2007-09 Lecture, Nanjing Normal University
My research interests lie in high-performance computation, pattern formation and nonlinear phenomena. . I am currently devoting a lot of attention to the control of instabilities and activities in chemical and biological systems thorough theoretical analysis and efficient direct numerical computation.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No 11105074), 2012/1-2014/12
- The Nature Science Foundation of the Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions of China (Grants No 11KJB140004), 2011/07-2013/12
- Qing Lan Project of Jiangsu Province, 2012-2014
⑴ NJ Wu, HJ Gao and HP Ying, Design of the spiral drift by distributing a feedback-related excitability over a small dynamic region， Europhys. Lett. 102 (2013) 40002.
⑵ NJ Wu, HJ Gao and HP Ying, Feedback control of wave segments in excitable medium，Chin Phys B，22 (2013) 050501。
⑶ NJ Wu, JX Chen, HJ Gao and HP Ying, Design and application of feedback-sustained target waves in excitable medium, Commun Nonlinear Sci Numer Simulat，18 (2013) 75.
⑷ NJ Wu, HJ Gao, J Ma and HP Ying, Adjustment of spiral drift by a travelling wave perturbation, Nonlinear Dyn. 67 (2012) 159.
⑸ GQ Liu, NJ Wu and HP Ying, The drift of spirals under competitive illumination in an excitable medium . Commun Nonlinear Sci Numer Simulat, 18 (2013) 2398.
⑹ JX Chen, L Peng, YH Zhao, SP You, NJ Wu and HP Ying，Dynamics of spiral waves driven by a rotating electric field, Commun Nonlinear Sci Numer Simulat, 19 (2014) 60.
⑺ J Ma, Y Wu, NJ Wu and HY Gou, Detection of ordered wave in the networks of neurons with changeable connection，Sci China-Phys Mech Astron，56 (2013) 1.
⑻ NJ Wu and HP Ying, The dynamic interaction of unexcitable boundaries and a drifting spiral wave in excitable media, submitted.