- PhD, Computational Mathematics, Nanjng Normal University, (2014)
- MA, Computational Mathematics, Nanjng Normal University, (2009)
- BA, Information and Computation Science, Nanjng Normal University, (2005)
- 2017-06- Associate Professor School of Mathematical Sciences Nanjing Normal University
- 2016-09-2017-06 Lecturer School of Mathematical Sciences Nanjing Normal University
- 2014.07-2016-09 Postdoctor, Geophysics, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Symplectic method
- Structure-preserving method
- Seismic wave equations
- Numerical modeling
- Theoretical study and application of the structure-preserving discontinuous
- Galerkin spectral element method on the numerical simulation of the seismic wave
- National Natural Science Foundation for Young Scholars of China (41504078)
1. Wenjun Cai , Yajuan Sun, Yushun Wang and Huai Zhang, Local discontinuous Galerkin methods based on the multisymplectic formulation for two kinds of Hamiltonian PDEs, Int. J. Comput. Math. 95,114-143,2018.
2. Wenjun Cai , Huai Zhang and Yushun Wang, Dissipation-preserving spectral element method for damped seismic wave equations, J. Comput. Phys., 350, 260-279, 2017.
3. Wenjun Cai , Huai Zhang and Yushun Wang, Modelling damped acoustic waves by a dissipation-preserving conformal symplectic method, Proc. R. Soc. A, 473: 20160798, 2017.
4. Wensheng Tang, Yajuan Sun and Wenjun Cai, Discontinuous Galerkin methods for Hamiltonian ODEs and PDEs, J. Comput. Phys., 330, 340–364, 2017.
5. Wenjun Cai, Huai Zhang and Yushun Wang, Novel symplectic discrete singular convolution method for Hamiltonian PDEs, Commun. Comput. Phys., 19, 1375-1396 2016.
6. Wenjun Cai, Yajuan Sun and Yushun Wang, Geometric numerical integration for peakon b-family equations, Commun. Comput. Phys., 19, 24-52, 2016.
7. Wenjun Cai, Yajuan Sun and Yushun Wang, Variational discretizations for the generalized Rosenau-type equations, Appl. Math. Comput. 271, 860–873, 2015.
8.Wenjun Cai, Yushun Wang and Yongzhong Song, Derivation of the multisymplectic Crank-Nicolson scheme for the nonlinear Schrödinger equation, Comput. Phys. Commun., 185, 2403-2411, 2014.
9. Wenjun Cai, Yushun Wang and Yongzhong Song, Numerical simulation of rogue waves by the local discontinuous Galerkin method, Chin. Phys. Lett., 31:040201, 2014.
10. Wenjun Cai, Yushun Wang, A new explicit multisymplectic integrator for the Kawahara-type equation, Chin. Phys. B, 23:030204, 2014.
11. Wenjun Cai, Yushun Wang and Yongzhong Song, Numerical dispersion analysis of a multi-symplectic scheme for the three dimensional Maxwell’s equations, J. Comput. Phys., 234, 330-352, 2013.
12. Yushun Wang, Juan Jiang and Wenjun Cai*, Numerical analysis of a multisymplectic scheme for the time-domain Maxwell’s equations, J. Math. Phys., 52:123701, 2011.