Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems
- PhD, Pure Mathematics, Nanjing Normal University (2013)
- BA, Pure and Applied Mathematics, Nanjing Normal University, (2008)
- Xie, Rulong; Gong, Huajun; Zhou, Xiaoyao. Commutators of multilinear singular integral operators on non-homogeneous metric measure spaces. Taiwanese J. Math. 19 (2015), no. 3, 703–723.
- Zhou, Xiaoyao; Zhang, Yaqing; Chen, Ercai. Topological conditional entropy for amenable group actions. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 143 (2015), no. 1, 141–150.
- Zhou, Xiaoyao; Zhou, Longnian; Chen, Ercai. Brin-Katok formula for the measure theoretic r -entropy. C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris 352 (2014), no. 6, 473–477.
- Zhou, Xiaoyao; Chen, Ercai. Packing dimensions of the divergence points of self-similar measures with OSC. Monatsh. Math. 172 (2013), no. 2, 233–246.
- Zhou, Xiaoyao; Chen, Ercai. Multifractal analysis for the historic set in topological dynamical systems. Nonlinearity 26 (2013), no. 7, 1975–1997.
- Zhou, Xiaoyao; Chen, Ercai; Cheng, Wen-Chiao. Packing entropy and divergence points. Dyn. Syst. 27 (2012), no. 3, 387–402.
- Zhou, Xiaoyao; Chen, Ercai. Topological pressure of historic set for Z ^d-actions. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 389 (2012), no. 1, 394–402.
Reviewer of Math. Review