- PhD, Computational Mathematics, Nanjng University (2013)
- MA, Computational Mathematics, Nanjng Normal University (2004)
- BA, Operational Research, Nanjng University (1998)
- 1998.9-2004.6, teaching assistant, School of Mathematical Science, Nanjing Normal University.
- 2004.6-2015.6, lecturer, School of Mathematical Science, Nanjing Normal University.
- 2015.6-present, Associate Professor, School of Mathematical Science, Nanjing Normal University.
- 2012.7-2012.8, Research Associate, Department of of Mathematics, Hong Kong Bap-tist University.
- 2014.1-2014.2, Research Fellow, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chi-nese Academy of Sciences.
- 2014.7-2015.1 Visiting Research Scholar, Department of of Mathematics, Hong Kong Baptist University.
- 2015.3-2015.10 Research Fellow, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University.
- Variational Inequalities and Numerical optimization
- Transportation Network Modeling and Optimization
- Game Theory(Generalized Nash Equilibrium Problems)
- Study on the Theory and Applications of Proximal Point Algorithm with Nonsymmetric Proximal Term, National Natural Science Foundation for Young Scholars of China(11401315), Leader, 2015.01-2017.12
- Study on the Theory and Algorithm of Optimization Problems with PDE Constrain, National Natural Foundation of the Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions of China(14KJB110015), Leader, 2014.08-2016.12
- Study on the Splitting Methods for the Large Scale Sparse Optimization Problems, National Natural Science Foundation for Young Scholars of Jiangsu Province(BK20140914), Leader, 2014.07-2017.06
- Deren Han*, Xiaoming Yuan, Wenxing Zhang, and Xingju Cai, “An ADM-based splitting method for separable convex programming”, Computational Optimization with Applications, 2013, 54, 343-369.
- Xingju Cai, Deren Han*, and Lingling Xu, “An improved first-order primal-dual algorithm with a new correction step”, Journal of Global Optimization, 2013, 57(4), 1419-1428.
- Xingju Cai, Guoyong Gu, Bingsheng He*, and Xiaoming Yuan, “A Proximal Point Algorithm Revisit on the Alternating Direction Method of Multipliers”, Science China Mathematics, 2013,56(10), 2179-2186.
- Xingju Cai, Yannan Chen, and Deren Han*, “Nonnegative tensor factorizations using an alternating direction method”, Frontiers of Mathematics of China, 2013, 8(1), 3-18.
- Zehui Jia, Xingju Cai*, and Ke Guo, “Convergence analysis of alternating direction method of multipliers for a class of separable convex programming”, Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Xingju Cai, Guoyong Gu, and Bingsheng He*, “On the O(1/t) convergence rate of the projection and contraction methods for variational inequalities with Lipschitz continuous monotone operators”, Computational Optimization and Applications, 2014, 57(2), 339-363.
- Qun Wang，Xingju Cai*，Hongjin He, “A parallel splitting method based on augmented Lagrangian function for resource allocation Problem’’，Numerical Mathematics, A Journal of Chinese University，2014, 36(4), 345-359.
- Wenxing Zhang*, Xingju Cai, and Zehui Jia, “A proximal alternating linearization method for minimizing the sum of two convex functions”, Science China Mathematics, 2015, 58, 2225-2244.
- Hongjin He, Xingju Cai*, and Deren Han, “A class of nonlinear proximal point algorithms for variational inequality problems”, International Journal of Computer Mathematics, 2015, 92(7), 1385-1401.
- Qun Wang, Xingju Cai, and Deren Han*, “A limited-memory projection method for variational inequality problems”, Pacific Journal of Optimization, 2015, 11(4), 705-719.
- Hongjin He, Xingju Cai*, and Deren Han, “A fast splitting method tailored for Dantzig selector”, Computational Optimization and Applications, 2015, 62, 347-372.
- Zehui Jia, Xingju Cai*, “A relaxed forward-backward splitting method”, Pacific Journal of Optimization, Online, 2016.