- Partial Differential Equations
- Geometric analysis
- Symplectic Geometry and Mathematical Physics
- PhD, Degenerate elliptic and parabolic PDEs, Fudan University (2003)
- MA, Evolution equation and Infinite dimensional dynamical systems, Yunnan University (1995)
- BA, mathematics, Yunnan University, (1992)
- September, 2014, Chern Institute of Mathematics. Nankai University,Visitor.
- August, 2014, Department of Mathematics, Capital normal university,Visitor.
- Nanjing Normal University: 2003.8–now
- Associate Professor: 2009.5–Present
- Lecturer: 2003.8-2009.4
- Sun Yat-sen University: 2004.7–2006.12
- Research post-doctor.
- Yunnan University of Finance and Economics: 1995.7–2003.7
- Lecturer: 1997.9-2003.7
- Assistant Professor (or Teaching Assistant): 1995.7-1997.8
Yue He has been an associate professor in the school of mathematics sciences at Nanjing Normal University since 2009. His primary research interest lies in the interface of Partial Differential Equations and Differential Geometry. He earned his PhD from Fudan University under the supervision of Jia-Xing Hong (洪家兴)(2003.6) and received his MA degree
and BS degree from Yunnan University, Guang-Jun Yang(杨光俊) and Chao-Chun Qu (屈超纯) (1995.7), Lin Wang (汪林) (1992.7), respectively. He was a post-doctoral in the school of mathematics & computing science at Sun Yat-sen University under the supervision of Xi-Ping Zhu (朱熹平) (2004.7–2006.11). Previously he taught at Yunnan University of Finance and Economics (1995.7–2003.7) and Nanjing Normal University (2003.8–now).
- Partial Differential Equations: nonlinear elliptic and parabolic PDEs, degenerate elliptic and parabolic PDEs, mixed type PDEs, concavity and convexity of free boundary.
- Geometric analysis: (estimates and nodel set) of (Laplacian and Steklov) eigenvalue,minimal surface (Willmore conjecture and the related problems), mean curvature flows, Ricci flows, gradient estimate, Li-Yau-Hamilton inequality.
- Symplectic Geometry and Mathematical Physics
Yue He, New estimates of lower bound for the first eigenvalueon compact manifolds with positive Ricci curvature, (Chinese)Acta Mathematica Scientia. Ser. A, 36 (2016), no.2, 215–230.
Yue He,Sharp lower bound of the spectral gap for a Schrödinger operator and related results, Front. Math. China, 10 (2015), no. 6, 1283–1312
Yue He, A lower bound for the first eigenvalue in the Laplacian operator on compact Riemannian manifolds, Journal of Geometry and Physics, 71 (2013) 73–84.
Yue He, On sharp lower bound of the gap for the first two eigenvalues in the Schrödinger operator, Taiwanese J. Math. , 17 (2013), no. 1, 1–13.
Hairong Yuan and Yue He, Transonic potential flows in a convergent-divergent approximate nozzle, J. Math. Anal. Appl. , 353 (2009), no. 2, 614–626.
Yue He, Well-posedness of boundary value problems for a class of degenerate elliptic equations, (Chinese) Chinese Ann. Math. Ser. A, 28 (2007), no. 5, 651--666; translation in Chinese J. Contemp. Math., 28 (2007), no. 4, 393–410.
Yue He, Higher-order regularity of solutions to the Dirichlet problem for a class of degenerate elliptic equations,(Chinese) J. Nanjing Norm. Univ. Nat. Sci. Ed., 30 (2007), no. 1, 28–32.
Yue He, Well-posedness and regularity of boundary value problems for a class of second-order degenerate semilinear elliptic equations,(Chinese) Chinese Ann. Math. Ser. A, 25 (2004), no. 2, 225–242.
Conference and Workshop:
- International Congress of Mathematicians, 2002 Beijing.
- 2005 International Workshop on Fully Nonlinear PDE and Applications,(May 23—June 10, 2005, Zhejiang University)
- International Conference on Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations (June 20—23, 2005,Zhejiang University)
- International Conference in Geometry and Analysis in Celebration of Prof. Leon Simon's 60th Birthday (June 24—26 June 2005,Zhejiang University)
- Sino-French Conference on Mathematics I (December 12—18, 2005,Sun Yat-sen University)
- Sino-French Conference on Mathematics II (Nov. 3-10, 2006, Sun Yat-sen university)
- International Conference on Geometric Analysis，Nanjing 2007 (August 5-10, 2007,Nanjing university and Nanjing university of science and technology
- The Fourth International Congress of Chinese Mathematicians (December 17—22, 2007,Zhejiang university )
- International Conference on Image Processing and Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations (May 24-25, 2008, Nanjing University of Science and Technology)
- International Conference on Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations and Applications (June 30, 2008 - July 4, 2008, Harbin Institute of Technology and Harbin Normal University)
- 2012 International conference in Geometric and Nonlinear Partial Differential Equation (June 12-16, 2012, Xi'an Jiaotong University)
- 2012 Xiamen Workshop on PDE and Applications, (June 26 - July 1, 2012, Xiamen university）
- 2013 Beijing Workshop on Differential Geometry for Younger Geometers (January 5-6, 2013, Capital Normal University )
- 2013 Nanjing Conference on Geometric Analysis (June 17-22, 2013, Nanjing University )
- Fudan-USTC Joint Workshop on Spectral Geometry, (Dec. 9-10, 2015, at Fudan university;Dec. 12-13, 2015, at China University of Science and Technology).http://wsp2015.seminar.ustc.edu.cn/index.html http://math.ustc.edu.cn/new/bencandy.php?fid=34&aid=2112
- The Sixth Advanced Seminar in Symplectic Geometry and Topological Field Theory (May 16-20, 2016,Peking University) http://bicmr.pku.edu.cn/content/show/49-1668.html
- 2016 Workshop on Symplectic Geometry and Mathematical Physics (May 23-27, 2016,Peking University) http://bicmr.pku.edu.cn/conference/2016WSGM/
- The 2016 Xiamen Workshop on Geometric Analysis (June 13—14,2016,Xiamen University)
- The 2016 Xiamen International Conference on Partial Differential Equations and Applications (June 15—17,2016,Xiamen University)
- Workshop on Steklov/DtN operators (June 18—19,2016, China university of science and technology). I give a talk: Estimation of Steklov eigenvalues and related problems.
- Perspectives in Geometric Analysis at XJTU --Joint Event of ANU-BICMR-PIMS-UW-XJTU (July 5-7,2016, Xi'an Jiaotong University).
- Conference on Geometric Analysis and Geometric Topology (December 17-21, 2016,Capital Normal University)
- Workshop on Spectral Geometry (Dec.22—23,2016, Fudan university)。
- The Seventh Advanced Seminar in Symplectic Geometry and Topological Field Theory (May 9—13,2017, Peking University)
- Workshop on Spectral Geometry (Dec.9—10,2017,China University of Science and Technology)
- Workshop on Geometric Analysis (Dec.16—18,2017, Zhejiang University)