- Ultrasonic applications in tissue engineering scaffold preparation and detection
- Investigation of the mechanical characterization, dynamic responses and applications of functional contrast agent microbubbles
- The National Science Foundation for Young Scientists of Jiangsu Province.
- China’s Post-doctoral Science Fund.
Representative accomplishments in recent 3-years
- Gepu Guo, Juan Tu, Xiasheng Guo, Pintong Huang, Junru Wu, Dong Zhang, Characterization of mechanical properties of hybrid contrast agents by combining atomic force microscopy with acoustic/optic assessments. Journal of Biomechanics. 49: 319-325 (2016).
- Gepu Guo, Lu Lu, Hongfei Ji, Yong Ma, Rui Dong, Juan Tu, Xiasheng Guo, Yuanyuan Qiu, Junru Wu, and Dong Zhang. “Enhancement of chondrocytes growth in a 3-D alginate scaffold through improvement of porosity and permeability by application of low intensity pulse ultrasound.” Ultrasonics. 58: 43-52 (2015).
- Guo Ge-Pu, Zhang Chun-Bin, Tu Juan, Zhang Dong. “Quantitative characterization of viscoelasticity of microbubbles in ultrasound contrast agent”, Acta Physica Sinica. 64: 114301 (2015).
- Gepu Guo, Lu Lu, Leilei Yin, Juan Tu, Xiasheng Guo, Junru Wu, and Dong Zhang. “Mechanical and dynamic characteristics of encapsulated microbubbles coupled by magnetic nanoparticles as multifunctional imaging and drug delivery agents.” Physics in Medicine and Biology. 59: 6729-6747 (2014);
- Gepu Guo, Qingyu Ma, Bo Zhao and Dong Zhang, Ultrasound-assisted permeability improvement and acoustic characterization for solid-state fabricated PLA foams. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry. 20(1): 137-143 (2013).
- Guo Gepu, Ma Qingyu, Wang Fang, Zhao Bo and Zhang Dong, Kinetic evaluation of the size-dependent decomposition performance of solvent-free microcellular polylactic acid foams, Chinese Science Bulletin, 57(1): 83-89 (2012).
- Ma Qingyu, Guo Gepu, Ultrasonic machining technology of controllable permeability for tissue engineering scaffold. Patent Number：CN102441994B，2014.01.01