- PhD, Physical Electronics, Southeast University (2007)
- MA, Electronic Science & Engineering, Southeast University (2004)
- BA, Electronic Science & Engineering, Southeast University, (2002)
- Optical fiber sensor，Microwave Photonics
- 2014-2016, NSFC (National Natural Science Foundation of China), “Research of Fiber Bragg Grating Twist Sensor Based on Analysis of Polarization Dependent Loss Properties”.
- 2014-2015, Natural Science Foundation of the Education Department of Jiangsu Province of China, “Research on the optical characteristics of helical chiral fiber gratings and their sensing mechanism”
- 2010-2013, SRFDP (Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education), “Research of Fiber Bragg Grating sensing theory based on polarization dependent loss analysis”
- 2010-2012, Jiangsu Province Natural Science Foundation of China, “Characterization of polarization dependent loss induced by the transverse load”
- Yiping Wang, Jiejun Zhang, Olympio Coutinho, and Jianping Yao*, “Interrogation of a linearly chirped fiber Bragg grating sensor with high resolution using a linearly chirped optical waveform”, Optics Letters, Vol 40, 4923-4926, 2015.
- Yiping Wang*, Xiaoqin Huang, Ming Wang, “Temperature Insensitive Birefringent LPG Twist Sensing Based on the Polarization Properties”, IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, Vol 27, 2367-2371, 2015.
- Yiping Wang*, Na Li, Xiaoqin Huang, Ming Wang，“Fiber optic transverse load sensor based on polarization properties of π-phase-shifted fiber Bragg grating”, Optics Communications, Vol 342, 152-156, 2015.
- Yiping Wang*, Ming Wang and Xiaoqin Huang, “In fiber Bragg grating twist sensor based on analysis of polarization dependent loss”, Optics Express, Vol.21, 11913-119204, 2013.
- Yiping Wang*, Xiaoqin Huang, Yang Wang, “Temperature and strain independent torsion sensor utilising polarization dependent loss of Hi-Bi FBGs”, Electronics Letters, Vol 49,13-14,2013.
- Yiping Wang*, Ming Wang, Xiaoqin Huang, “Simultaneous strain and temperature measurement with a single fiber Bragg grating based on the polarization properties analysis”, Optics Communications, Vol 285, 1834-1837, 2012.
- Yiping Wang*, Xiaoqin Huang, Yang Wang, “Diametric load sensor using a fiber Bragg grating and its differential group delay analysis”, Optical and Quantum Electronics, Vol 44,483-491, 2012.
- Yiping Wang*, Ming Wang and Xiaoqin Huang, “Spectral characterization of polarization dependent loss of locally pressed fiber Bragg grating”, Optics Express, Vol.19, 25535-25544, 2011.
- A system for simultaneously transverse load and temperature sensing based on the polarization measurement of FBG, the first inventor (Patent CN201210457286)
- A fiber Bragg grating sensor system for deflection and strain distribution sensing of a simply supported rectangular plate, the first inventor (Patent CN 201220601847)
- Quasi distributed multiplexed Fiber Bragg Grating Sensor System for Simultaneously Static and Dynamic Measurements, the first inventor (Patent CN200520068502)
- TEL:：+86-25-85891963 ext.8423