- Social cognition
- Altruism and prosocial behavior
- Intergroup relationship
- Behavioral Decision Making
- PhD degree in Applied Psychology, Institute of Psychology of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2008
- Master’s degree in Basic Psychology, School of Psychology, Beijing Normal University, 2003
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, School of Psychology, Beijing Normal University, 2000
- "Social Psychology Effect and Promotion of Public-Interest Charity", Jiangsu Provincial Social Sciences Fund Project, Jan. 2015-Dec. 2017
- Liu, Changjiang & Hao, F. “Changes in cooperative behavior and belief in finitely repeated social dilemmas”. Asian Journal ofSocial Psychology, 2015, 18(3), 246–251.
- Liu, Changjiang. "Decision making in asymmetric social dilemmas: A dual mode of action". Advances in Psychological Science,2015, 23(1), 1–10.
- Liu, Changjiang. “Social dilemmas: Theoretical framework and experimental research”. Advances in Psychological Science, 2014,22(9), 1475–1484.
- Liu, Changjiang. “Social value orientation and cooperation in asymmetric social dilemmas”. Acta Psychologica Sinica, 2011, 43(4), 432–441.
- Liu, Changjiang. “An application of a dual-process approach to decision making in social dilemmas”. American Journal ofPsychology, 2011, 124(2), 203–212.
- Liu, Changjiang & Li, S. “Contextualized self: When the self runs into social dilemmas”. International Journal of Psychology,2009, 44(6), 451–458.
- Cooperation in Social Dilemmas: The Person-Situation Interaction. Beijing: Science Press, 2015.
Honors and Awards:
- Young and Middle-Aged Academic Leader of the “Qinglan Project” of Nanjing Normal University, 2016-2019;
- Selected into “100 Young Leading Talents Cultivation Project” of Nanjing Normal University, 2013-2017