Spatial perception, engineering psychology, user experience, usability
- PhD degree in Applied Psychology, Institute of Psychology of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2009
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, School of Psychology, Beijing Normal University, 2004
- "The Effect of Object Orientations on Spatial Memory", financed by the Youth Fund of Natural Science Foundation of China, Jan. 2013 - Dec. 2015;
- "Research on Major Psychological Characteristics of the Chinese People (Jiangsu part)", sub-project of Special Work Fund of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China, Jan. 2013 - Apr. 2013;
- "Regional and Gender Differences in Spatial Frames of Reference Systems and the Effect on Design of Navigation Systems for Drivers -- an Integrated Study on Event-Related Potentials (ERP)", financed by China Post-Doctoral Science Foundation, Jan. 2011 - Jun. 2012;
- "The Integrated Model and Method of Dynamic Map Based on the Couple Effects of User, Behavior and Space", financed by Natural Science Foundation of China, Jan. 2014 - Dec. 2017 (participating, ranking No. 3);
- "Eye Movement and ERPs Study of Syntactic Priming Mechanism in Chinese Sentence Comprehension -- an Integrated Study on ERPs", financed by the Youth Fund of Natural Science Foundation of China,Jan. 2012 - Dec. 2014(participant, ranking No. 3);
- "Judging Strategies in Orientation Identification within an Integrated Reference System", financed by the Youth Fund of Natural Science Foundation of China, Jan. 2009 - Dec. 2011 (participant, ranking No. 4)
- Li, Jing & Zhao, W. "The choice of intrinsic axis under multi-cue conditions". Cognitive Processing, 2015, 16(Supplement 1), S93. (SSCI)
- Li, Jing & Su, W. "The limited effect of coincident orientation on the choice of intrinsic axis". Perceptual and Motor Skills, 2015, 120, 895-905. (SSCI)
- Li, Jing. "Different spatial terms in navigation system for Chinese drivers". Cognitive Processing, 2012, 13, S229-S232. (SSCI)
- Li, Jing & Zhang, K. "Coincident orientation of objects and viewpoint-dependence in scene recognition". Perceptual and Motor Skills, 2012, 114, 301-309. (SSCI)
- Li, Jing. "Regional differences in spatial frame of reference systems for people in different areas of China". Perceptual and Motor Skills, 2009, 108, 587-596. (SSCI)
- Li, Jing,, Zhang, K., & Sun, X. "Effect of demographic variables on driving safety". International Conference on Transportation Engineering, 2009. (EI)
- Wang, Y., Xue, L., Li, J., Zhang, K., & Sun, X. "A cognitive tool to predict individual accident proneness of vehicle drivers". International Conference on Transportation Engineering,2009. (EI)
- Ge, Y., Xu, X., Li, J., Lu, X., & Zhang, K. "The effect of secondary task on driving performance, physiological indices and mental workload: A study based on simulated driving". International Conference on Transportation Engineering, 2007. (EI)
- Zhang, Hongpo, Zhu Deng, Qingrong Chen and Jing Li. "The Effect of Object Similarity on Spatial Representation: Evidence from Eye Movement". Journal of Psychological Science, 2014, 37(6): 1321-1327.
- Cai, Chen & Jing Li. "The Effect of Social Network Activities on Self-Efficacy Sense of College Students". Psychology: Techniques and Application, 2015, 1, 9-11.
- Shi, Zhenfei & Jing Li. "The Effect of Star and Position Effects on Recognition of Website Advertisements". Psychology: Techniques and Application, 2013, 3, 32-34.
- Li, Jing & Kan Zhang. "Inner Frame of Reference Theory of Spatial Memory and Its Research Advances". East China Normal University journal (Education Science edition), 2011, 29(3): 49-54.
- Li, Jing. "The Effect of Coincident Orientation of Objects on Construction of Inner Frame of Reference System in Symmetrical Scenes". Acta Psychologica Sinica, 2011, 43(3): 221-228.
- Li, Jing. "Application of Card Sorting in Development of Network Game Interface". Chinese Journal of Ergonomics, 2011, 17(4): 62-64.
- Wang, Ying & Jing Li. "Navigation System in Museums". Chinese Journal of Ergonomics, 2010, 16(1): 36-38.
- Li, Jing & Kan Zhang. "The Effect of Presentation Forms on Spatial Work Memory". Journal of Psychological Science, 2009, 32(2): 270-273.
- Li, Jing. "Comparisons Between Text Presentation and Graphic Presentation in Forming Spatial Memory". Journal of Psychological Science, 2007, 30(2): 268-271.
- Li, Jing. "Research Advances in Interaction Modes of Vehicle Systems". Chinese Journal of Ergonomics, 2007, 13(4): 55-57.
- Li, Jing. "The Effect of Cognitive Style on Navigation System". Chinese Journal of Ergonomics, 2007, 13(1): 46-47, 55.
- Fechner, G. T."Element of Psychophysics". Ed. by Benyu Guoand trans. By Jing Li. Beijing: China Renmin University Press, 2014.
- Tullis, T., & Albert, B. "User experience metrics". Trans. by Ronggang Zhou, et al. Beijing: China Machine Press, 2009. (co-translator)
- Wickens, C. D., Lee. J. D., Liu, Yili, & Berker, S. G. " Introduction to human factors engineering " (2nd edition). Trans. by Kan Zhang, et al. Shanghai: East China Normal University Press, 2007. (key person in charge)
- Jing, Qicheng, et al. Modern Advances in Psychological Science in an International Context (two volumes). Shanghai:East China Normal University Press, 2006. (co-editor)