- Psychological development of children and adolescents, focusing on early intelligence, emotional attachment, adolescent psychology, etc.
- Gerontology, focusing on elderly attachment, elderly identity, intergenerational relations, elderly discrimination, elderly framing effect, etc.
- Intelligence psychology, including development and trend in intelligence research over recent 100 years, intelligence metaphor and cultural intelligence.
- PhD degree in Psychology, School of Education Science, Nanjing Normal University, 2007
- Master's degree in Psychology, School of Education Science, Central China Normal University, 2004
- Bachelor's degree in Education Science, School of Education Science, Central China Normal University, 1992
- "An Integrated Study on Career Planning and Psychological Health Education of College Students", the 11th Five-Year Plan National Youth Fund Project in Educational Science;
- "Sternberg’s Intelligence Theory and Its Application in China", Postgraduate Innovation Project funded by the Department of Education, Jiangsu Province;
- Participating in two general projects of the 11th Five-Year Plan National Fund in Educational Science
- Jiang, Jingchuan & Qian Ge. "Deep Rationality of Social Decision-Marking: Interpretations Based on Evolutionary Psychology". Journal of Dialectics of Nature, 2015(2).
- Jiang, Jingchuan & Yujie Gong. "Mate Preference of Single Men: Features, Trend and Influence Factors". Youth Study, 2015(3).
- Jiang, Jingchuan. "Studies on Intergenerational Relations Abroad from the Perspective of Positive Aging". Social Sciences Abroad, 2014(4).
- Jiang, Jingchuan. "Psychological Metaphor: A New Perspective to Interpret Intelligence Theories in the Past 100 years". Journal of Dialectics of Nature, 2010(5).
- Jiang, Jingchuan. "Intelligence and Culture: A New Fusion of Horizons". Journal of Dialectics of Nature, 2009(4).
- Jiang, Jingchuan & Haosheng Ye. "Disputes over Sternberg’s Intelligence Theory Abroad and Some Thoughts". Education Research and Experiment, 2007(2).
- Jiang, Jingchuan. "The Psychological Perspective: Modern Thoughts on Intelligence Essence". Journal of Dialectics of Nature, 2007(2).
- Jiang, Jingchuan. "What Is Intelligence? -- Retrospect and Prospect into Intelligence Theory". Social Sciences Abroad, 2006(2).
- Jiang, Jingchuan. "Piaget’s ‘New Theory’ Advocated in His Late Years and Its Thoughts". Advances in Psychological Science,2005(3).
- Jiang, Jingchuan & Huashan Liu. "Relations Between Achievement Target Orientation, Learning Strategies and Academic Performance of Middle School Students". Psychological Development and Education, 2005(2).
- Jiang, Jingchuan. "A Review of Studies on Relations Between Achievement Target Orientation, Learning Strategies and Academic Performance". Journal of Psychological Science, 2004(1).
- Jiang, Jingchuan & Yongyu Guou. "The Target Theory of Motivation". Advances in Psychological Science, 2003(6).
- Intelligence Psychology. Nanjing: Southeast University Press, 2011.
Honors and Awards:
- Outstanding Young and Middle-Aged Backbone Teacher of the "Qinglan Project" of Nanjing Normal University, 2008