Management psychology, organizational behavior, human resources development and management, psychological health education, etc.
- Phd degree in Basic Psychology, Nanjing Normal University, 1999
- Master's degree in Children's Psychology, Beijing Normal University, 1993
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, East China Normal University, 1985
- Zhao, Kai & Cheng Yu. "Application of Confucian Beliefs of 'Benevolence' and 'Righteousness' in Modern Management". Science and Managment, 2015(5).
- Zhao, Kai & Cheng Yu. "A Review of Researches on Organizational Justice". Journal of Hunan University of Technology, 2011(2).
- Harmony among People-- On the Psychological Thoughts Revealed in Traditional Chinese Interpersonal Relations. Jinan: Shangdong Education Press, 2012.
- To Be Mentally Ready for College Entrance Examination (3rd edition). Nanjing: Jiangsu People’s Press, 2011.
- Counsel for Families with Children to Sit College Entrance Examination(2nd edition). Nanjing: Jiangsu People’s Press, 2011.
Honors and Awards:
- The book A Communicated Life -- Psychological Communication won the first prize of the 3rd National Award of Excellent Reading Materials for Young People granted by National News Publication Bureau
- The book Running under Mental Sunshine won the third prize of the 7th National Award of Excellent Reading Material for Young People granted by National News Publication Bureau;
- The "Ten Best" Teaching Award of Young Teachers of Nanjing Normal University
- Director of Jiangsu Provincial Psychological Society