- Social constructionist psychology
- Qualitative research methods in psychology
- Community psychology
- PhD degree in Psychology, Nanjing Normal University, 2004
- Postgraduate Certificate in Basic Theory of Education, Central China Normal University, 1992
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Central China Normal University, 1985
- "School Mental Health Education Oriented Toward Positive Psychology", general project of National 11th Five-Year Plan Program in Educational Science, 2007
- "Group Attitude and Mental Health of Minority College Students——The Role of In-Group and Out-Group Social Supports as Mediators". Chinese Journal of Special Education，7rd Issue，2015, 181(7) :86-91.
- "The Updating of Preventive Concept and Its Practical Implications". Journal of Psychological Science. 2012，35( 6) : 1513 -1518.
- "The Development of Community Psychology in PRC: the Realities, Obstacles and Opportunities". Journal of East China Normal University( Educational Sciences)，2012，30(2)，48-56.
- "Social Construction and Its Development: Liping Yang Interviews Kenneth Gergen". Stud Psychol, 2012, 57(2):126–133.
- Social Constructionist Psychology，2006
- Theory and Practice in Positive Mental Health Education for Vocational Students，2016
Honors and Awards:
- The book Social Constructionist Psychology won the third prize of Jiangsu Provincial Research Achievement Award in Philosophy and Social Sciences, 2007
- The lecture The History of Psychology won Jiangsu Provincial Higher Education Research Achievement Award, 2007
- Research on Social Constructionist Psychology (a series of papers ) won the second prize of Jiangus Provincial Research Achievement Award in Educational Science, 2007
- Deputy Director of Community Psychology Committee of Jiangsu Provincial Psychological Society
- Deputy Secretary-General of Jiangsu Social Psychological Society
- Member of the Editorial Committee of Psychological Exploration
- Research fellow of Taos Research Institute, USA