Xiaohong Zhu Associate Professor
Learning motivation,learning psychology of primary and middle school students
- PhD degree in Educational Science, Nanjing Normal University, 2011
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Nanjing Normal University, 1997
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Shaanxi Normal University, 1994
- "The Relation Between Learning Motivation and Creativity of Children", Jiangsu Provincial Five-Year Plan Project in EducationalScience
- "Research on the Status Quo of Artistic Qualities of the Chinese People", sub-project of the key bidding project of the Ministryof Education of China
- Zhu, Xiaohong. "Intervention and Correction of Learning Motivation Lacking of Students". Moral Education China, 2014(7): 26-29.
- Zhu, Xiaohong. "Retrospect and Prospect: Studies on Learning Motivation Lacking". Nanjing Normal University Journal (Social Science edition), 2011(3): 126-130. This article was reprinted by Journal of Pscyhology (Reprography of Renmin University of China, 2011(9).
- Zhu, Xiaohong. "The Relation Between Learning Motivations and Creativity Tendency of Children". Nanjing Normal University Journal (Social Science edition), 2001(6): 90-95. This article was reprinted by Journal of Pscyhology (Reprography of Renmin University of China, 2002(3).
- Zhu, Xiaohong & Bo Jiang. "Review of Computer- and Network-Based Psychotherapy Abroad". Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology, 2010, 18(1):130-133.
- Zhu, Xiaohong. “Exploring into the Causes of Game Addiction of Chinese Primary and Middle School Students”. Shanghai Education Research, 2001(10):16-18 .
- Deng, Zhu & Xiaohong Zhu. Psychological Statistics and SPSS Application. Shanghai: East China Normal University Press, 2009.