- Modern and Contemporary Chinese Literature
- Comparative Literature
The member of International Research Society for Children's Literature、Children's Literature Association.
PhD, Nanjing Normal University (2007)
MA, Nanjing Normal University (2002)
BA, Nanjing Normal University (1996)
1. Depictions of the Cultural Revolution in Chinese Juvenile Fiction, Bookbird: A Journal of International Children’s Literature.Vol.50,No.1, 2012
2. To Give Chinese Children “a Memorable China”, Journal of Cambridge Studies vol.7, No. 4. 2012
3. Breakout and Bondage: Nationalization of Chinese Native Picture Books, National Identity in Picturebooks of the New Millennium, Novus, Norway, 2013
4. Back to Basic Point and Seeking for Turning Point :Study on the Multi-dimensional Construction of Adolescent Identity in American Realistic YA Novels, China-US. Children’s Literature Symposium，USA.