Supervisor for MA and MTI students
Director of Jiangsu Translators Association;
Director of Nanjing Translators Association;
Member of the Provincial-level key research base of “Jiangsu International Rule of Law Research Center".
PhD, Economic Law, Nanjing University (2013)
Successive postgraduate and doctoral programs of study, International Law, Nanjing University (2008-2010)
BA, English Language and Literature, Nanjing University (2008)
1. 2016-2017, China National Committee for Translation & Interpreting Education’s Educational Research Project, "Research on MTI Teaching Methods of Legal Translation" (MTIJZW201613);
2. 2013-2016, Jiangsu Provincial Youth Project of Social Science Research, "PTA Paradigm Research under WTO Norms" (13FXC012);
3. 2013-2014, Jiangsu Cultural Excellent Project of Social Science Research in Foreign Studies, "Research on MTI Cultivation of Legal Translation Talents" (13Jsskyjwhw-11).
1. Xu Duo, Research on the WTO Norms on PTAs, Nanjing: Nanjing University Press, 2014.
1. Xu Duo, "Evaluation on Dispute Settlement Chapter of the TPP Agreement: From the Perspective of WTO", Nanjing Journal of Social Sciences, 2016 (8), pp.145-150. (CSSCI)
2. Xu Duo, "Some Thoughts on Open Accession Provisions in PTAs: Take RCEP Agreement as Example", Jianghai Academic Journal, 2016 (1), pp.210-215. (CSSCI)
3. Xu Duo & Xu Jun, "Translation and Dissemination of Chinese Classics: on the 'Library of Chinese Classics' ", Foreign Language Learning Theory and Practice, 2015 (3), pp.13-17. (CSSCI)
4. Xu Duo, "Text Selection, Stylistic Feature Grasp and Terminology Translation - Reflect on Legal Translation Textbook Compilation", Chinese Translators Journal, 2015 (3), pp.59-62. (CSSCI)
5. Xu Duo, "The TTIP Agreement's Impacts on the TPP Agreement", Nanjing Journal of Social Sciences, 2014 (11), pp.137-143. (CSSCI)
6. Xu Duo & Xu Jun, "Translation History Studies Oriented to Sino-Western Exchange", Journal of PLA University of Foreign Languages, 2014 (5), pp.139-144. (CSSCI)
7. Xu Duo & Qu Wensheng, "Some thoughts on Establishing Profession Certification System in Legal Translation Sector", Foreign Languages and Their Teaching, 2014 (4), pp.86-90. (CSSCI)
8. Xu Shiyan & Xu Duo, "Translator-Editor Mode of Translating Chinese Literature into Foreign Languages", Fiction Review, 2014 (4), pp.11-20. (CSSCI)
9. Xu Duo, "Enlightenment on the U.S. Model in PTAs Tariffs Concession", Nanjing Journal of Social Sciences, 2013 (12), pp.107-114. (CSSCI)
10. Xu Duo, "The TPP Negotiation's Impacts on the Doha Round of WTO", Jianghai Academic Journal, 2013 (5), pp.210-216. (CSSCI)
11. Xu Duo, "Transparency of WTO's RTA: Its Inadequacy and Improvement", Journal of Nanjing University - Philosophy, Humanities and Social Sciences, 2012 (5), pp.38-46. (CSSCI)
12. Xu Duo, "Structural Adjustment on the Implementation Bodies of the WTO RTA Transparency Mechanism", Jiangsu Social Sciences, 2012 (4), pp.80-87. (CSSCI)
13. Xu Duo, "Entitlement Setting and Transaction Rules’ Plurality on Cultural Properties", Nanjing Journal of Social Sciences, 2011 (2), pp.114-119. (CSSCI)
14. Xu Duo, "Selection of the Implementation Bodies of the Transparency Mechanism in the RTAs - From the Angle of Developing Countries in the WTO", Journal of International Economic Law, 2011 (1), pp.72-89. (CSSCI)
15. Xu Duo, " Entitlement Setting on Cultural Properties in Art Market", Literature and Art Contend, 2010 (9), pp.27-30. (CSSCI)
16. Xu Duo & Xiao Bing, "International Economic Conflicts under the Economic Globalization", Jiangsu Social Sciences, 2010(2), pp.111-114. (CSSCI)
Honors and Awards
1. 2016. Research on the WTO Norms on PTAs (Nanjing: Nanjing University Press, 2014), the Third Prize for Distinguished Achievement in Philosophy and Social Sciences of Jiangsu Province.
2. 2014. Outstanding Doctoral Thesis of Jiangsu Province.
3. 2014. Outstanding Doctoral Thesis of Nanjing University.
Nanjing Normal University, #1 Wenyuan Road, Qixia District, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China. 210023
Mobile: +86 13770326026