Supervisor for MA and MTI students
PhD, Economic Law, Nanjing University (2013)
Successive postgraduate and doctoral programs of study, International Law, Nanjing University (2008-2010)
BA, English Language and Literature, Nanjing University (2008)
- 2017-2020, Jiangsu Provincial Key Project of Social Science Research, "Research on English Translation Subjects of Jiangsu Literary Classics"(17WWA001)
- 2016-2017, China National Committee for Translation & Interpreting Education’s Educational Research Project, "Research on MTI Teaching Methods of Legal Translation" (MTIJZW201613)
- 2013-2016, Jiangsu Provincial Youth Project of Social Science Research, "PTA Paradigm Research under WTO Norms" (13FXC012)
- 2013-2014, Jiangsu Cultural Excellent Project of Social Science Research in Foreign Studies, "Research on MTI Cultivation of Legal Translation Talents" (13Jsskyjwhw-11)
- On Translation Subject of Chinese Classics - Comments on A Study of Chinese Traditional Translation Poetics of C-E Chu Ci Translation, Foreign Language Learning Theory and Practice, 2017 (4), pp.76-82. (CSSCI)
- Translator's Identity, Text Selection, and Ways of Dissemination - Some Thoughts on the English Translation of The Three Kingdoms, Chinese Translators Journal, 2017 (5), pp.40-45. (CSSCI)
- On the Barriers to Contemporary Chinese Literature Translation and Reception in the West and the Underlying Reasons, Journal of Foreign Languages, 2017 (4), pp.97-103. (CSSCI)
- Dilemma and Countermeasures on Cultivation of MTI Legal Translation Talents, Foreign Languages in China, 2017(4), pp. 14-20. (CSSCI)
- Translation and Influencing Factor of Chinese Literature, Fiction Review, 2017 (2), pp.4-10. (CSSCI)
- Evaluation on Dispute Settlement Chapter of the TPP Agreement: From the Perspective of WTO, Nanjing Journal of Social Sciences, 2016 (8), pp.145-150. (CSSCI)
- Some Thoughts on Open Accession Provisions in PTAs: Take RCEP Agreement as Example, Jianghai Academic Journal, 2016 (1), pp.210-215. (CSSCI)
- Translation and Dissemination of Chinese Classics: on the "Library of Chinese Classics", Foreign Language Learning Theory and Practice, 2015 (3), pp.13-17. (CSSCI)
- Text Selection, Stylistic Feature Grasp and Terminology Translation - Reflect on Legal Translation Textbook Compilation, Chinese Translators Journal, 2015 (3), pp.59-62. (CSSCI)
- The TTIP Agreement's Impacts on the TPP Agreement, Nanjing Journal of Social Sciences, 2014 (11), pp.137-143. (CSSCI)
- Translation History Studies Oriented to Sino-Western Exchange, Journal of PLA University of Foreign Languages, 2014 (5), pp.139-144. (CSSCI)
- Some thoughts on Establishing Profession Certification System in Legal Translation Sector, Foreign Languages and Their Teaching, 2014 (4), pp.86-90. (CSSCI)
- Translator-Editor Mode of Translating Chinese Literature into Foreign Languages, Fiction Review, 2014 (4), pp.11-20. (CSSCI)
- Enlightenment on the U.S. Model in PTAs Tariffs Concession, Nanjing Journal of Social Sciences, 2013 (12), pp.107-114. (CSSCI)
- The TPP Negotiation's Impacts on the Doha Round of WTO, Jianghai Academic Journal, 2013 (5), pp.210-216. (CSSCI)
- Transparency of WTO's RTA: Its Inadequacy and Improvement, Journal of Nanjing University - Philosophy, Humanities and Social Sciences, 2012 (5), pp.38-46. (CSSCI)
- Structural Adjustment on the Implementation Bodies of the WTO RTA Transparency Mechanism, Jiangsu Social Sciences, 2012 (4), pp.80-87. (CSSCI)
- Entitlement Setting and Transaction Rules’ Plurality on Cultural Properties, Nanjing Journal of Social Sciences, 2011 (2), pp.114-119. (CSSCI)
- Selection of the Implementation Bodies of the Transparency Mechanism in the RTAs - From the Angle of Developing Countries in the WTO, Journal of International Economic Law, 2011 (1), pp.72-89. (CSSCI)
- Entitlement Setting on Cultural Properties in Art Market, Literature and Art Contend, 2010 (9), pp.27-30. (CSSCI)
- International Economic Conflicts under the Economic Globalization, Jiangsu Social Sciences, 2010(2), pp.111-114. (CSSCI)
- Research on the WTO Norms on PTAs, Nanjing: Nanjing University Press, 2014.
Honors and Awards
- 2016. Research on the WTO Norms on PTAs (Nanjing: Nanjing University Press, 2014), the Third Prize for Distinguished Achievement in Philosophy and Social Sciences of Jiangsu Province.
- 2014. Outstanding Doctoral Thesis of Jiangsu Province.
- 2014. Outstanding Doctoral Thesis of Nanjing University.
Director of Jiangsu Translators Association
Director of Nanjing Translators Association
Member of the Provincial-level key research base of “Jiangsu International Rule of Law Research Center"
Nanjing Normal University, #1 Wenyuan Road, Qixia District, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China. 210023