syntax and semantics, the history of semantics
PhD, Foreign Language and Literature, Nanjing Normal University (2008)
MA, Foreign Language and Literature, Nanjing Normal University (2001)
BA, English Teaching, Nanjing Normal University, (1998)
- From Grammatical Meaning to Conceptual Meaning — the Limitation and development of Argument Structure Theory, sponsored by Jiangsu Education Bureacy.
- Dynamic Argument Selections of English Verbs in the framework of Event-Structures, sponsored by the provincial government of Jiangsu, China.
- A Special-Phase Study of British Semantics:from Ullmann to Lyons,sponsored by China Postdoctoral Science Foundation
- Yin, Hongling, The Semantic Structures of English Verb-resultatives, Journal of PLA University of Foreign Languages, 2010.
- Yin, Hongling, The speciality and generality of “what’s X doing Y” construction and its formal representative system, Foreign Languages and Its Teaching, (8) , 2007:
- Yin, Hongling, The case checking of English nouns, Journal of Shanxi Normal University, sup. (Sum, No.26) Vol.32, 2003.
- Yin, Hongling, Euphemism’s culture idea, Journal of South-east University (Philosophy and Social Science Edition) S1:21-25, 2000.
- Yin, Hongling, The Semantic Structures of English and Chinese Verb-resultatives, South-East University Press, 2011.