Cultural Semiotics; Second Language Acquisition
PhD, candidate at School of Foreign Languages and Cultures, Nanjing Normal University
MA, Spanish Language and Literature, Shanghai International Studies University (2009)
BA, Spanish Language and Literature, Nanjing University (2005)
- “Research and Application of Inquiry Teaching Method—take the course Selected Readings from Spanish Newspapers and Periodicals for example” Teaching Innovation Project of Nanjing Normal University (Project No. 18122000090578)
- “Semiotics research of the works of Arturo Pérez-Reverte” Philosophy and Social Sciences Youth Research personnel training fund Project of Nanjing Normal University (Project No. 1509007)
- Bi, Jingling. (2011). Los pocillos. Translations. (3): 142-144.
- Bi Jingling. (2012). Comparison between Spanish and Chinese Onomatopoeias. Spanish language and culture, Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press. (2012-3): 79-87.
- Bi Jingling. (2015). Reflections on learning the vocabulary of Spanish as a Foreign Language in China, Eighth International Symposium on Asian Spanish Scholars Association Proceedings, Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press . (2015-6): 361-370.
- Translation: ELE Actual A1（《ELE现代版A1》），Shanghai Translation Publishing Press, 2014.7