- Semantics, Pragmatics, Syntax, Semiotics, Interlanguage Studies,
- Theoretical Linguistics, Applied linguistics
PhD, Literature, Beijing Normal University (2001)
MA, Literature, Beijing Normal University (1994)
BA, English, Xuchang Teachers’ College (1989)
- Comparative Study of Sentence Meanings of English and Chinese Simple Sentences based on Lexicon, Semantics and Syntax With Reference for Semantic Reservation Principle
- On Error Analysis, Journal of Ningbo Teachers’ Collelge, No.1, 1996.
- Explorations on English personal pronouns, Journal of Xuchang Teachers’College, No.2, 1997
- Interlanguage and Foreign Language Teaching, Journal of Foreign Language and Foreign Language Teaching, No.12, 1998
- Enhance Cultural Teaching, Develop Pragmatic Competence, Journal of Ningbo University, No.3, 1998
- Interlanguage and Language Transfer, Journal of Ningbo Education College, No.2, 1998 (co-authored)
- Linguistics and Structuralism, Journal of Liaoning University, No.1, 1999
- Interlanguage and Error Analysis, in Wen Jun (ed) English Scholar’s Comments, Chongqing University Press, Dec, 1999
- Interlanguage and Pragmatic Competence, Journal of Dalian Foreign Language College (ed) Foreign Language Studies and Teaching, Dec, 2000
- A good semantic textbook—comment on John Saeed’s Semantics, Journal of School of Foreign Languages of Shandong Normal University, No.2, 2000
- On the transmutation of the meanings of “do”, Journal of Shandong Foreign Language Teaching, No.4, 2000
- On the role of Empathy in Foreign Language Teaching, Journal of Ningbo University, No.5, 2000
- Interlanguage and Cultural Teaching, Journal of Baoji Institute of Arts and Science, No.2, 2001
- Interlanguage, Cultural Teaching and Pragmatic Competence, Journal of Foreign Languages, No.2, 2001
- Several problems in Intrelanguage studies, Journal of Foreign Language Teaching, No.5, 2001
- Current status and future of Interlanguage studies in China, Jiangsu Social Sciences, NO.5, 2002
- On the theoretical studies of Interlanguage, Journal of Nanjing Normal University, (special issue), Dec, 2002
- On the semantic studies of the subjunctive mood, Jiangsu Foreign Language Teaching, No.2, 2003
- On the Sentence Category System of Complex sentences in Chinese, Journal of School of Chinese Language and Literature of Nanjing Normal University, No.2, 2003
- Comment on HNC (Hierarchical Network of Concepts) theory, Journal of Language and Science, No.4, 2003
- Comment on The forms of Meaning, Journal of Foreign Language and Foreign Language Teaching, No.11, 2003
- On the cognitive-semantic studies of the subjunctive mood, Shandong Foreign Language Teaching, No.2, 2004
- Semiotic-Dynamic Interpretation of Sounds Laws, Journal of Foreign Language Teaching, No.2, 2004
- On the generation of sentence meaning, Journal of Foreign Language and Foreign Language Teaching, No.7, 2004.
- On Semantics of Sentence Semantics, Journal of Henan Unviersity of Science and Technology, No.4, 2005.
- Study on the ICM of Transfer Sentences. Journal of Foreign Language and Foreign Language Teaching, No.11, 2005.
- On the Reform of the Course of Survey of English-speaking Countries (co-authored). Special Issue of Higher Education, Journal of Nanjing Normal University, 2005.
- On Semantic Competence and its Development (co-authored). Special Issue of Higher Education, Journal of Nanjing Normal University, 2005.
- Chinese-English Interlanguage and its Implications of Foreign Language Teaching, in Wang Shaohua (ed.) A Collection of Researches into English Language Teaching, Nanjing: Nanjing Normal University Press, 2005.
- A Comparative Study between Chinese and American Cultural Patterns, in Ma Guanghui (ed.) Essays of Literature and Language Studies, Kaifeng: Henan University Press, 2006.
- On interactive relation between structural meaning and lexical meaning in sentence meaning. Foreign Language and Foreign Language Teaching, No. 12, 2007
- On Reform of the course of An introduction to linguistics. Journal of Nanjing Normal University( special issue of Higher Education) 2007
- Current Status and Prospection of motivations of English learning in China. Journal of Yangtze Normal University, No. 4, 2007 (2nd author)
- On the Reform of English lexicology. Journal of Nanjing Normal University( special issue of Higher Education) 2008
- Cognitive model analysis of Chinese idioms with Wu-Yue culture colors. Journal of Changzhou University of Technology. No.4, 2010 (1st author)
- On Modeling System of Chinese. Chinese Semiotic Studies, No.2, 2009
- On Semanticity of Languages. In the Collection of 60th anniversary of Professor Li Baojia, 2010
- Translation, Self-constructive Ability of Individual Cognitive Semantic Network, Chinese Semiotic Studies, No.4, 2010 (translated from Li Baojia)
- On the Study of Constructional meaning of Middle voices in English. Foreign Language and Foreign Language Teaching, No. 4, 2013
- Interlanguage Studies and Foreign Language Teaching, Nanjing: Hohai University Press, 2004
- Sentence semantics. Nanjing: Southeast University Press ,2010.
- Chinese version of Theories of Lexical Semantics by Dirk Geeraerts. Beijing: World Books Publishing House, 2013.(2nd translator)