PHD, Translation Practice and Theory (2005)
MA, Translation Studies (2002)
BA, English Language and Literature (1991)
Author, “Translation as Re-Creation Manipulated by Double Power Discourse”, Foreign Languages Research, 2001.3.
Author, “Between the Lines of Translated works: An Intertextual View of Translation Studies”, Journal of Foreign Languages, 2002.2.Co-author(2nd), “Rethinking upon Translation Studies Enlightened by Postcolonial Theory”, Journal of Nanjing University (Philosophy, Humanities and Social Sciences), 2004.1.
- Author, “A Panoramic Thinking of Translation”, Journal of Sichuan International Studies University, 2004.5.Co-author(1st) , “Dialectical Criticism upon Translation Studies”, Journal of Foreign Languages, 2004.6.
- Author, “Speculation Upon Re-translation ＆ Criterion of Translation”, Foreign Languages and Their Teaching, 2004.11.Co-author(2nd), “A Tentative Speculation upon Modernity and Modern Aesthetics”, Shangdong Foreign Language Teaching Journal, 2005.2.
- Author, “Reinterpreting the Role of Translator from Intertextual Perspective”, Journal of PLA University of Foreign Languages, 2005.4.
- Author, “Combining C-E Translation Teaching with Training of English Thinking and Idiomatic Writing”, Jiangsu Foreign Language Teaching and Research, 2006.2.
- Author, “An Intertextual View of Translation Studies”, Foreign Languages in China, 2007.2.
- Author, “Appreciation of Qian’s Translated Text—Also on the Role of Literary Translation in Transmitting Spiritual Value”, Chinese Translators Journal,2008.1.
- Author, “A Reflective Reconstruction of Translation Studies”, Journal of Sichuan International Studies University, 2008.3.
- Author, “Yanfu’s Dilemma Implied in His Will: Individualism VS Collectivism”, Shanghai Review of Books, Oriental Morning Post, 2009.34.
- Author, “On Saving Cultural Legacy” Nanfang Zhoumo (South Weekly), 2009.1336 ( E29).
- Author, “Liberalism in America: Internal Constance VS Historical Transformation”, China Book Review, 2010.4.
- Author, “Concerted Effort of American Religion, Law, Media, Ethics, and Awareness of Obligation of Citizens：A Case Study of Christine Collins Fleeing from Asylum”, Shanghai Review of Books, Oriental Morning Post, 2010.93.
- Author, “Americans’ Sustainable Approaches to Dust Bowl: An Analysis of the Ecological Catastrophe in Southern Plains in the 1930s”, Jiangsu Social Sciences, 2010.4.
- Author, “Sustainable Elements in Environmental Conservation: A Case Study of American Dust Bowl and its Addressing”, Modern Economic Research, 2011.11
- Author, “Dictionary Compiling & Language Translating in New Age”, in New Age, New Concepts, New Dictionary, Shaanxi Normal University Press, 2005.
- Author, Intertextual Views of Translation Studies, Shanghai Translation Publishing House, 2006.
- Translator (E-C), “All the Finest Girls” (Part of New Foreign Stories) in Yilin, Yilin Press, 2002.
- Translator (E-C), “The Days Between”, in The Year’s Best Science Fiction: Nineteenth Annual Collection by Gardner Dozois, Sichuan Science & Technology Press, 2003.
- Translator (E-C), “Glacial” in The Year’s Best Science Fiction: Nineteenth Annual Collection by Gardner Dozois, Sichuan Science & Technology Press, 2003.
- Translator (C-E), “Line it Emotion” (the part of its preface, foreword, and behind record), China Planning Press, 2005.
- Translator (E-C), A River Journey: the Ganges, The Commercial Press, 2007.
- Co-Translator (2nd, E-C), Historical Materials on Nanjing Massacre (31), Jiangsu People’s Press · Phoenix Publishing & Media Network, 2007.
- Co-Translator (2nd, E-C), The Ministry of Fear, Shanghai Translation Publishing House, 2010.
- Translator (E-C), The Matthew Effect: How Advantage Begets Future Advantage, The Commercial Press, 2013.
- Attended national level project: “New Age English-Chinese Dictionary” (1998~2004)
- Co-hosted national level research project: “The History of Foreign Literature Translation during China’s May 4th Period” (1999-2004）
- Hosted provincial level research project: “Intertextual Views of Translation Studies” (2006-2008)
- Tel: +86-25-85891346
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org