Literary theories, semiotic studies, translation and interpreting
PhD, Comparative Literature and World Literature, Nanjing Normal University (2004)
MA, English Language and Literature, Nanjing Normal University (2000)
BA, English Language and Literature, Nanjing Normal University, (1997)
- “Lionel Trilling’s Cultural Criticism and His Theories on Moral Obligations of Literature”, National Social Science Foundation of China, from 2014-6 to 2018-6.T
- “Development of Conference Interpreting Textbook from Perspectives of Semiotics”, Nanjing Normal University Journal, Issue 5, 2011.
- A Concise History of Canadian Literature, co-author with Fu Jun, Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press, 2010.
- “Western Semiotics in China”, Foreign Language Journal, Issue 6. 2010
- Jiangsu Yearbook (English edition), editor-in-chief, Phoenix Science Press, Ltd., 2013.
- Lionel Trilling, Yilin Press, 2013
- Translation. The Moral Obligation to Be Intelligent. By Lionel Trilling. Yilin Press, 2011.
- Member of China Association for Canadian Studies, Deputy Director of Jiangsu Translators Association