PhD, History, Nanjing University (2000)
MA, History, Northeast Normal University (1995)
BA, History, Liaoning Normal University (1992)
Chinese modern history; The history of the Republic of China
Urban social conflict and its solution in the period of the Republic of China
- The Economic Construction of Shandong Wartime Work Committee and the Bas e Area during the Anti-Japanese War (1940-1943), Qi Chunfeng, XU Mengyang, Journal of Linyi University No. 2, 2016.
- Japanese Silver Smuggling in China Commentary in 1930s, Zhang Shusheng, Qi Chunfeng, Historical Research in Anhui No. 4, 2015.
- Food Supply during the Fall of Nanjing, Agricultural History of China No 6,2014.
- An Examination of the Causes of Chen Dezheng's Loss of Power and Influence, Historical Research No. 6, 2012.
- Negotiation between China and Japan about “SHUI Incident” in 1928 and 1929, Yuejiang Academic Journal No.4,2012.
- Willing or Forced to Shoulder Patriotic Responsibility: Merchants and Boycott Movement of Japanese Goods after the Jinan Massacre, Journal of Nanjing Normal University (Social Science Edition) No 3,2012.
- Kuomintang and the Movement of Breaking off Economic Relations with Japan Before and After Mukden Incident, Jiangsu Academic Journal No 2,2012.
- The Smuggling of Tung Oil in the Great Rear Area During the Anti-Japanese War, The Journal of Studies of China's Resistance War Against Japan, No.1, 2012.
- Smuggles in the Central Plains During Resistance War Against Japanese, Jiangsu Social Science No 5,2011.
- Mass Movements as Contests between Party, Government and Commercial Forces: Centered on Beiping from 1928 to 1929, Modem Chinese History Studies No 4,2010.
- Beiping's Party, Political and Commercial Circles and the Anti-Japanese Movement after the Jinan Massacre, Historical Research No. 2, 2010
- The Economic Relations between Rear Areas and Occupied Regions in Anti-Japanese War, Researches in Chinese Economic History No 4,2008.
- Commentary on Japanese Smuggling Opium in China During the Second Sino-Japanese War, Republican Archives No1, 2008.
- The Kuomintang Army's Smuggle Activities during the Sino-Japanese War, Historical Research in Anhui No 6.2007.
- Revisiting the Issue of Anti-Imperialism at the Time of the Nationalist Revolution: The Relationship between the Nationalist Central Government and the Movement against Japanese Aggression after the Jinan Massacre, Historical Research No. 5, 2007.
- The Rulers of National Minority Political Powers and the View of “Hua Yi Zhi Bian”, Journal of Inner Mongolia University (Humanities and Social Sciences) No 6, 2006.
- The Economic Tactics to the Japanese by the KMT Government in the Period of the War of Resistance Against Japan, Historical Archives No.2,2004.
- The Flow of Kuomintang Currency between Chinese-Controlled and Enemy-Occupied Areas during the Resistance War against Japan, Modem Chinese History Studies No 5,2003.
- The Crain Smuggle in War of Anti - Japan Period between the District Ruled by Kuomintang and the Occupied Area, Qi Chunfeng Jiang Hongfeng, Agricultural History of China No.4,2003.
- Japanese Smuggle Activities in Hong Kong, Macao and Guangdong Bay in the Period of Anti-Japanese War, China's Borderland History and Geography Studies No 3, 2003.
- Smuggler Activities in the Northwest China During the Period of the War of Resistance Against Japan, Qinghai Social Science No. 2,2003.
- On the evolution of the concept of Hua and Yi in Jin Dynasty, Social Science Journal No 6, 2002.
- A Comment on the Smuggling of Military Ammunitions by Japan to China, Historiography Anhui No 3,2002.
- On the Japanese Economic Tactics to China in the Period of the War of Resistance Against Japan, Historical Archives No. 3,2002.
- Unguarded Border: China's Lessons and Experiences in Anti-smuggling since Modem Times, Qi Chunfeng Zhang Min, Social Science Front No 6,2001.
- On the Japan's Smuggling of Drugs to China in the Contemporary Times, Historiography Anhui No1,2000.
- Anti-Smuggles: An Endless Struggle, Exploration and Free Views No 4,1999.
- The Fight Against Economic Blockade in the Period of Anti-Japanese War, Historical Archives No.3,1999.
- China's Smuggling from 1948 to 1946, Academic Journal of Zhongzhou, No 2, 1999.
- On the Smuggling Trade in the KMT Zone and Japanese Occupied Areas During the Second Sino-Japanese War, Republican Archives No.1,1999.
- Original Reason to the Relationship-breaking Between Kang Youwei and Liang Qichao, Journal of Historical Science No. 5,1998.
- A Brief Discussion on the Changes of Land Price in Northeast China during Modem Period, Social Science Front No 4,1998.
- On Kang Youwei and Liang Qichao after the Wu Xu Reform Movement, Social Science Journal No 6, 1997.
- On Zhongzhou Outlook of the People in Jin Dynasty, Journal of Liaoning Normal University (Social Science Edition) NO. 3, 1995.
White War: Sino-Japanese Economic Warfare in the Period of Anti-Japanese War, Hunan Normal University Press, 2015.
Nanjing City History of 100 Years, Finance and Trade Volume, Nanjing Publishing House,2014.
Smuggling Activities in the Sino-Japanese Economic War (1945-1937), People's Publishing House,2002.