Phd, Archaeology, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (2010)
MA, Archaeology, Nanjing Normal University (2007)
BA, Museology, Nanjing Normal University (2004)
1. Neolithic to Bronze Age Archaeology, especially in lower reaches of the Yangtze River
2. Art Archaeology
3. History of Archaeology
1. “The Maintenance of the Sacred Body: Comparing Shaman Outfits and Jade Objects in Tombs”, Social Science Front, 2017.7.
2.“The Expansion of the Concept of Museum Collections and the Rise of Ruins Museum” ,Qinghai Journal of Ethnology, 2016.2.
3.“The Portrait of Skeleton Type in the Context of Ancient Religion and Art” , Ethnic Arts,2015.5,pp.82~87.
4.“Understanding the Shamanism from the Theory of Gaze-Image”, Journal of BaiseUniversity,2015.5,pp.96~100.
5.“Research on the Mystery of the Pillar of Bronze Jue Ware”, Popular Archaeology，2015.10,pp.27~29.
6.“The Ape Image Hidden in the Design of Jade Dragon of Hongshan Culture”, Popular Archaeology, 2015.6,pp.36~39.
7.“A preliminary comparison between discoveries from Shimao and Taosi Site”, Wenbo,2014,1,pp.18~22.
8. “The Political Ecology and Geographical Structure of Huai Area in the Spring and Autumn Period”，Academic Forum of Nandu(Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences),2014.2,pp.27~30.
9.“Research on the Geography of E State in Western Zhou Dynasty”，San dai kao gu, Science Press, 2014.pp.229~236.
10.“Correspondences Between Two Generations: Concepts of Historical Materials and Methodology”,Journal of Nanjing Xiaozhuang University(Social Science Edition),2014.4,pp.98~104.
11.“Fu Sinian’s Theory about Historical Source and His Reconstruction of Ancient History”, ,Hua Xia Archaeology,2013.3,pp.124~130.
12.“Cultural Interpretation of the Jade Eagle Excavated in Lingjiatan Site”, Sichuan Cultural Relics,2013.6,pp.22~27.
13.“On the Tortoise Worship of Ancient China”, Zhong Yuan Wen Wu,2013.3, pp.43~50.
14.“Hole and the Fascinating Place based on the Source from the Six Dynasties”,Chinese Culture Forum,2013.3,pp.67~73.
15.“Ecological Environment and Subsistence Economy in the Prehistorical Area of Yangtze River and Huai River”,，Agricultural History of China,2013.2,pp.9~16.
16.“Some Issues on Bronze Wares of Shang and Zhou Dynasties in Jianghuai and South Anhui” , Journal of Nanjing Xiaozhuang University(Social Science Edition),2013.5,pp.90~94.
17.“The Cultural Connotations of the Jade Cong-prismatic Tubes and the Related Patterns of Liangzhu Culture”, Archaeology,2012.2,pp.84~94.
18.“Death and Rebirth: Exploring the Funeral Folklore of Xiaohe Cemetery in Xinjiang Province”，Ethnic Arts,2011.4,pp.58~64.
19.“Research on Archaeological Evidence of the Artistic Representation of Sexual Intercourse in the Pre-Qin Period and the Western and Eastern Han Dynasties”，Ethnic Arts,2012.3,pp.93~97.
20.“Continuity and Break: the Relationship between Heaven and Earth in Myths of Ancient China”, Journal of Baise University,2012.4,pp.85~89.
21. “Reconstructing the Route of Longshan Culture Wangyoufang Type Migrating Southward”，Zhong Yuan Wen Wu,2012.2,pp.19~29.
22.“Border and Ethnic Identity——A study of Huaiyi people and its relationship with Zhou” ,in Chinese Review of Anthropology,edited by Wang mingming，World Book Press, 2012,pp.157~170.
23“Review of Cosmology and Political Culture in Early China(by Aihe Wang)”,Trends of Recent Researches on the History of China,2012.4,pp.82~83.
24. “Review of Landscape and Power in Early China: The Crisis and Fall of the Western Zhou1045-771BC(by Li Feng)”，Archaeology,2010.1,pp.90~96.
1. Translation of Li Feng’s Landscape and Power in Early China: The Crisis and Fall of the Western Zhou 1045~771BC (Cambridge University Press, 2006), Shanghai: Shanghai Guji Press, 2007.
2. Co-Translation of Aihe Wang's Cosmology and Political Culture in Early China (Cambridge University Press, 2000), Shanghai: Shanghai Guji Press, 2011.
3. Co-Translation of Edward L.Shaughnessy’s Rewriting Early Chinese Texts (State University of New York Press, 2006), Shanghai: Shanghai Guji Press, 2012.